Boss_Mummy_Sale #20 the renovation is pointless and shambolic.. you're a (barely) functioning alcoholic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who doesn’t measure the depth of a fridge🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Can someone also please put that light straight, it’s wonkey.
Oh and the kitchen layout is tit.
This is the BEST entertainment, who needs Netflix🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Clearly the kitchen was designed and she’s gone off to order her own fridge without checking what measurements the designers allowed for in the design plans.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha!
This couldn’t happen to a better person 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I reckon she just barks instructions to the kitchen designer in the shop getting them to fit in everything she likes on paper then when it shows up he goes 'wtf' and she grabs the bottle.

Reactions: 5
Oh I’m here for it! Called it with the door handle into the oven. Also, your kids don’t want a wanky meal Georgie. They want their mum not to be a drunk, crying mess. Try parenting them instead of thinking a meal will solve your actual issues ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 19
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What else is there to say really 🤣

Actually …. Looking back at a picture of her old kitchen…. It’s the same bleeping kitchen, just blue! So literally there has been all this upheaval for the same thing! They could have got it sprayed. They’ve knocked down a wall that has given them no extra space, are taking out perfectly good patio doors to put in bifold doors that will be the same size 🥴 and nothing fits! Whoever did those kitchen pictures needs strung up! They’ve given the illusion of this massive space and it’s the absolute opposite. Also noticed the picture had 3 lights which looked so much better
I don’t know who’s more to blame? BM, bodge the builder or the kitchen designer

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The fridge situation is sending my anxiety sky high, I honestly couldn't cope with that in my kitchen.

She is a shambles of a human being.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t know why she didn’t just buy an air fryer. Admittedly I use mine a lot however it would have massively helped her through this tit show of a Reno?! Ovens not working no drama I’ll shove it in the air fryer but no she will never help herself

Reactions: 13
She should have had those awful double doors into the front room blocked up. That would have given her so much more wall space in the kitchen. I know it isn't good for all her hosting to have to walk round into the living room to look at the snake tank but would have made so much more sense.
But she rushed to get the living room done.

I can't believe how many duck ups they've had. The fridge and door handle into the ovens would be the final straw for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also, isn’t the whole point of bifold doors to go across the majority of a wall so that it proper opens it up?! What’s the point of having a 2 door bifold!?

• Haha
So wait, is this the fridge that she had issues a few months ago? Or was that a washing machine? I can’t keep up with her 😂

Reactions: 2
The fridge duck up for the culled. She says the fridge is massive - it is SO excessively huge. It looks awful jutting out, it should all be aligned and neat. If they wanted an American fridge that badly, it should have gone somewhere else, perhaps the bar area should have been here instead to make it all neater. What a mess.
View attachment 2298424View attachment 2298425View attachment 2298426View attachment 2298427View attachment 2298429View attachment 2298430View attachment 2298431View attachment 2298432View attachment 2298433View attachment 2298434View attachment 2298435
Notice the bottle of Prosecco in the fridge already?

Reactions: 5
That fridge sticking out looks ridiculous
As does a silver fridge with copper everything else 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omfg what an absolute mess this design is... looks nothing like the drawings!!!

That fridge/oven area coming right up on their old tit window

The fridge that doesn't fit

The door swinging into the oven

The dining table on top of the bar

Created no more space all looks smaller

The 2 bifold doors 🤣🤣🤣✋️

• Haha
Hello to our favourite Tattlers…The kitchen designer, B&Q lighting dept, the builders & Howdens. You’ve done is all proud!
Maurice….over to you pal 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t know why she didn’t just buy an air fryer. Admittedly I use mine a lot however it would have massively helped her through this tit show of a Reno?! Ovens not working no drama I’ll shove it in the air fryer but no she will never help herself
She thinks she’s too posh for an air fryer 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also, isn’t the whole point of bifold doors to go across the majority of a wall so that it proper opens it up?! What’s the point of having a 2 door bifold!?
They are making the gap wider. God knows why that wasn't done before everything else though.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.