Boss_Mummy_Sale #20 the renovation is pointless and shambolic.. you're a (barely) functioning alcoholic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the plans, it made it look like the fridge and ovens were in a completely different place to where they actually are…. Not sure I’m talking sense 😂
Yes!!! It took me ages to work out from the plans where the fridge was because it is absolutely not to scale at all!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know we’re focusing on the kitchen today but does her house have an upstairs or roof yet? These builders seem to be demolishing, half arsing and moving on nothing seems to be getting completed properly.

Reactions: 8
I can’t tell if the plastic covering is still on that left door or is her gigantic fridge freezer scratched? 🫠
IMG_7719.jpeg

• Haha
So I've gone through and shown my husband her whole reno highlight. There was a lot of oh my god, nooo, you can't do that, bleeping hell. The roof timbers aren't bolted together.
Showed him the bloke fitting the kitchen and he said fuckkkkk I know him! He said I wouldn't have him fit my kitchen, I've snagged his work and he's tit 😂😂 (the younger one of the lot fitting the ovens). He said the builder he works for is "sketchy as duck"

Oooh I'm giddy 😂😂😂
Oh how interesting……. These threads are brilliant but when someone actually pops up that has first hand knowledge of the people it ads that little more spice to the whole situation, your husband knowing this ‘sketchy builder’ has really made me chuckle this evening!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve got a similar style fridge freezer and the thing dents and scratches super easily, looking forward to Maurice helping us all out soon

• Haha
Well what a marvellous day with the reno from hell. I’m excited to see what tomorrow will bring 🍿
You lot have given me some laughs today 😘

• Haha
She spent 3.5k on a fridge that doesn't fit.
Anyone knows a standard carcass is 600mm deep
The fridge measures 723mm so to allow room for plugs and plumbing its sticking out around 6-8 inches 😂😂
Bet she got that fridge for the free gousto box
That’s astonishing! Who the hell spends that much on a bloody fridge? Why???

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Maurice, where are you & your massive cat shits when we need you ?!! 😂

• Haha
My American fridge freezer cost just shy of £800
AND it fits perfectly in my kitchen that was designed by someone with working eyeballs… get it right bleeping up ye boss twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The photos of the fridge not fitting are giving me massive OCD triggers - if l were her l would be going mental! HOW is this such a duck up? I feel like it’s one massive April fools! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The whole Reno is just a list of things she has seen on Pinterest and wants. No regard to whether they fit or if it’s the best use of
Space! I can imagine the conversation with the kitchen designer now!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.