Boss_Mummy_Sale #20 the renovation is pointless and shambolic.. you're a (barely) functioning alcoholic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to tip her over the edge, examples from Pinterest of how the fridge should sit in the opening
IMG_1334.jpeg

IMG_1335.jpeg

IMG_1336.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So she said their going to build the sides out with end panels, right?

How are they going to be able to reach the cupboard on top?! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Screenshot_20230710_202409_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Not even joking, that last picture of the fridge is gonna be my laptop screensaver. Itโ€™ll cheer me right up when work is crap๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

They canโ€™t blame the bloke in Currys for this mistake. God itโ€™s brilliant ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What an absolute tit show ๐Ÿ˜‚ how can she not be embarrassed to post all of these cockups?
---
Not even joking, that last picture of the fridge is gonna be my laptop screensaver. Itโ€™ll cheer me right up when work is crap๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

They canโ€™t blame the bloke in Currys for this mistake. God itโ€™s brilliant ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ
Work might be crap but at least your oversized fridge isnโ€™t next to the oven which in turn is in danger of getting smashed by the door handle ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So I've shown my builder husband. He said the fridge and ovens is against regs. It's fine if it's integrated because it's in a carcus but because it isn't they won't allow it ๐Ÿ˜‚

He said that will be the reason why the ovens have stopped working, opening the fridge / freezer will make the gases run into the oven.

Obviously I'm only trying to type what he's saying and it isn't making much sense to me but I'm here for it ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She should have gone for an integrated full height fridge and seperate freezer, side by side. Would have looked much better in that space.

Reactions: 10
So I've gone through and shown my husband her whole reno highlight. There was a lot of oh my god, nooo, you can't do that, bleeping hell. The roof timbers aren't bolted together.
Showed him the bloke fitting the kitchen and he said fuckkkkk I know him! He said I wouldn't have him fit my kitchen, I've snagged his work and he's tit ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ (the younger one of the lot fitting the ovens). He said the builder he works for is "sketchy as duck"

Oooh I'm giddy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I wanna know is the gap too narrow or is it not deep enough for the fridge freezer? Either way sheโ€™s an idiot

Reactions: 6
So I've gone through and shown my husband her whole reno highlight. There was a lot of oh my god, nooo, you can't do that, bleeping hell. The roof timbers aren't bolted together.
Showed him the bloke fitting the kitchen and he said fuckkkkk I know him! He said I wouldn't have him fit my kitchen, I've snagged his work and he's tit ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ (the younger one of the lot fitting the ovens). He said the builder he works for is "sketchy as duck"

duck!!!!! So external confirmation that she picked total cowboys ๐Ÿ˜‚
---
I wanna know is the gap too narrow or is it not deep enough for the fridge freezer? Either way sheโ€™s an idiot
Itโ€™s too shallow. You shouldnโ€™t be seeing that much of the fridge sides

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They are making the gap wider. God knows why that wasn't done before everything else though.
Oh i see! Okay that does make more sense now but why is it so backwards!!
---

THIS IS WHY IM HERE ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Iโ€™ve said it before but Iโ€™m genuinely baffled as to how they have removed a wall and an island and yet, it all looks way, way smaller than before. Iโ€™d have seriously removed the wall up to where the ovens were and redecorated the dining room. This is not the massive kitchen with bar she boasted about, it looks terrible

Reactions: 17
She can't bring the units out as the tit window is in the way... wtaf she gonna do to make that look better ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On the plans, it made it look like the fridge and ovens were in a completely different place to where they actually areโ€ฆ. Not sure Iโ€™m talking sense ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
โ˜Ž โ€œHelloโ€ฆis that Currys? Itโ€™s BoozeMummy here. Iโ€™d like to make a complaint about your oversized fridge freezers. If you swop it for a smaller fridge then Iโ€™ll design you a new crap logoโ€

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.