Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meg78

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion

Boss Mummy: If only Charlotte Tilbury made swimming lessons

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

HMC

VIP Member
“Oh thank you for commenting on my beautiful hair, AprilScott is so Spenny but only the best for me”.
AF7EA9B9-2F8E-42DE-BF60-53E8FD4980BE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
So I've gone through and shown my husband her whole reno highlight. There was a lot of oh my god, nooo, you can't do that, fucking hell. The roof timbers aren't bolted together.
Showed him the bloke fitting the kitchen and he said fuckkkkk I know him! He said I wouldn't have him fit my kitchen, I've snagged his work and he's shit 😂😂 (the younger one of the lot fitting the ovens). He said the builder he works for is "sketchy as fuck"

Oooh I'm giddy 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I know we are all guilty of it time to time but someone really needs to give her head a wobble. She’s got two healthy beautiful kids, a roof over her head, a weeks worth of food in front of her, a car to drive and excess cash to drink and vape away. She’s not hard done by in the slightest. God help us if she ever had any real ailments to complain about.
Bit insensitive hun, she literally does NOT have a roof over her head. It's in the garden and on the drive way 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Did all that for a child that isn’t hers but didn’t go to her own daughter first dance performance
The therapy bill is going to be huge

• Heart
Reactions: 37

jazzy22

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:
Reno is still an absolute disaster and she can’t sink the wine any faster!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

HMC

VIP Member
I hope the hen party is at a dentist. That would be the best hen weekend for both of them 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 36

ohdoris

VIP Member
M
I wish Ellas mum was on here and would spill. I would be furious if I were her, not only that she wanted to live there but that she is going to be living with 2 alcoholics and looking after her younger siblings.
---

I've just watched her story and she really does appear pissed as a fart. She's embarrassing herself.
Starting to think E & Ls Mum owns the building company 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32

cill2019

VIP Member
Said it before and I’ll say it again….. if they lived on a council estate social services would be over them like a rash!
They are vile
I often have a knock of confidence being a mum, am I good enough, could I do more but Jesus when you watch this pair 😳
Also that loft makes me feel claustrophobic, it’s awful cramped

Reactions: 31

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
There's just as many addicts and alcoholics in the middle/upper classes as there are working classes. There may even be more because quite often they are functioning addicts. (Not that I'm suggesting slummy mummy is that posh) Society just seems to accept someone necking a couple of bottles of wine a day and a few gin and tonics with their business meetings or dinner parties, a lot more than someone who may be claiming UC, working a min wage job, drinking a 3 litre of Frosty Jack's a day and a half bottle of vodka.

If you go to a "posh party" they also pass ❄ and other uppers around like after dinner mints. It's all the same poison, just people with money can afford better brands. It's disgusting how people are judged differently based on how much money they have and their post code when they behave exactly the same.

And people like boss twat are deluded that they're not abusing their kids just because they were taken out to "dinner" instead of sat outside the pub with a bag of chips while their parents get steaming

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Midgetgem

We are those parents

-that think vital.safery swimming lessons for our children are too expensive
- that get too pissed and no-one stays the default parent in the even that an emergency should arise
- give their child a bag of fizzy sweets gone 10pm (and an hour later will probably moan that said child is a bad baby)
-that put our needs before those of our child
- that treat our children differently and don't care who notices

walterisback

Chatty Member
View attachment 2334266View attachment 2334260View attachment 2334261View attachment 2334262View attachment 2334263View attachment 2334264View attachment 2334265
The copper looks so cheap and fucking awful! What a bad choice. We bought our house in 2015 and copper was big then, I loved it but only have a dull copper light shade in my dining room. The bright copper just looks cheap.

And yes they put the plug socket hole in the wrong place at the bar 🙈
All she needs is a “Live, Love, Laugh” poster and she’s cracked it - or more likely her is “Drink Champagne and dance on the table” - equally dated and naff.

• Haha
  • Wow

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
New sofas have been delivered
Screenshot_20230713_164241_Instagram.jpg

YES DFS!!! Clearly tattlers 👏🏻

Surely she could take the undamaged feet off the previous sofas? No?

• Haha
Reactions: 29

HMC

VIP Member
Hello to our favourite Tattlers…The kitchen designer, B&Q lighting dept, the builders & Howdens. You’ve done is all proud!
Maurice….over to you pal 💩

• Haha

ohdoris

VIP Member
Scott’s not arsed. He spends his nights in plenty of other bedrooms.
Not sure how by the way, he’s aging like a block of cheddar.

• Haha