Boss_Mummy_Sale #20 the renovation is pointless and shambolic.. you're a (barely) functioning alcoholic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she won’t feel down when it’s time for the hen party. She’s a selfish prick, always crying when NonScottie is away, but then once a cheater always a cheater🥴

Reactions: 19
Nah she’s too hysterical for any decent drama to have happened, it’ll just be that he didn’t answer his phone every 10 minutes whilst he was out to reassure her that he’s not cheating 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sure she won’t feel down when it’s time for the hen party. She’s a selfish prick, always crying when NonScottie is away, but then once a cheater always a cheater🥴
I’m a little new to this thread and the woman…… has she cheated on someone in the past?

I’m a little new to this thread and the woman…… has she cheated on someone in the past?
Her husband - Scott SNH - had the affair with BM. “You lose them how you found them” springs to mind and I imagine that’s the crux of BMs meltdowns of late. Either he has cheated again or she’s scared he’s going to. Hence why there’s always so much drama when he’s away.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh wow really!
that’s something you’d expect from Corrie or eastenders but yes definitely he’s done it before and wouldn’t put it past him doing it again.
a leopard never changes it’s spots that’s what I’ve always said.

Reactions: 5
I know I always say this but seriously who in their right mind would willingly shag him? Unless he's got some magic charm we don't know about no woman in her right mind is going near him! Unless he's paying for it of course 😏 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She has him on find my iPhone and no way she does not check it constantly, plus the fact he’s rancid I don’t think he shags away! However he definitely chats girls up and cops and unsolicited feel just to know he still has it! He’s vile and I refuse to believe anyone else other than the mental case that is boss mummy would go near him

Reactions: 11
I know I always say this but seriously who in their right mind would willingly shag him? Unless he's got some magic charm we don't know about no woman in her right mind is going near him! Unless he's paying for it of course 😏 xx
Maybe SNH is really Scotty the Snake ;)

Actually just thrown up in my own mouth at the thought of that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Are we all ready for another week of dramas, bad parenting and most of all, the bodge-it builders making more costly mistakes in this house 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if her builders actually follow her at all?
a lot of builders near me use social media as an advertising tool.
She’s busy moaning all the time and the builder will likely be seeing it all! 😬😂

There is definitely a distinct pattern when SNH isn’t home isn’t there and she’s unable to function properly.

Reactions: 17
I feel sorry for Ella and she hasn’t even moved in yet. I’m sure there will be no dramas when SNH is away and she can dump the kids with Ella and have ‘Her’ time.
Now old Boozy, what’s these house dramas you’ve been hiding for you to have a meltdown this weekend. Don’t be selfish and share 🍿🍿🍿

Reactions: 9
Surely it isn’t normal to have this many issues with building work?! I mean couldn’t have happened to a nicer person 😏 agree with a previous post that the comparison between her and lilandlife ‘s house is crazy! We know BM will hate that comparison as she’s always trying to be like Lille 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.