Boss_Mummy_Sale #20 the renovation is pointless and shambolic.. you're a (barely) functioning alcoholic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much money has she made everyone spank on this hen??
The accommodation
Whatever was in Chez’s “hen box” - I’m guessing the tit bride hat, the special lanyard, and some other tat.
The tumblers with labels
The headdresses
The face painter
The singer
The cocktail bar
The taco truck
The silent disco
The grazing table
Booze + Food

is she made of money? I wonder if her parents have contributed as Daddy PD is walking the bride down the aisle and Mummy PD is at the hen.

Reactions: 9
She had a spreadsheet to track costs so I assume that she uses this also to divide it between everyone and record who paid, etc

I really can’t believe how tit it is…. Honestly I’ve seen more fun at a wake!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How much money has she made everyone spank on this hen??
The accommodation
Whatever was in Chez’s “hen box” - I’m guessing the tit bride hat, the special lanyard, and some other tat.
The tumblers with labels
The headdresses
The face painter
The singer
The cocktail bar
The taco truck
The silent disco
The grazing table
Booze + Food

is she made of money? I wonder if her parents have contributed as Daddy PD is walking the bride down the aisle and Mummy PD is at the hen.
I don’t think they have the money for this. I think the extra guests are there to make up the numbers to make it more reasonably priced plus to make it seem busier. I don’t see why they went to Bristol (more Somerset really as they seem to be outside the city) to do this - so many beautiful houses much closer to home.

Reactions: 8
looking forward to her returning home and Maurice has left her a lovely gift on the new stairs

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve been on a few hen do’s in my time.
these sort of organised ones are the absolute pits.
there’s always one who takes it upon themselves to dictate and tell everyone else what’s being done and how much everything costs.
for some it’s probably just short change what’s been spent but for others I bet they’ve saved for weeks if not months for the weekend away just to have BM boss everyone around do what she wants! 🥴
My idea of hell and guaranteed on the actual wedding day most of these hens won’t even say a word to her!😬😂

Reactions: 11
It doesn’t even look like they went out? They had the disco at the house? Boring

Reactions: 8
I cant believe they haven’t even gone anywhere or done anything. You’d think they could have gone out somewhere local if only for bottomless brunch or afternoon tea or some other activity or something at least!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.