Boss_Mummy_Sale #20 the renovation is pointless and shambolic.. you're a (barely) functioning alcoholic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right for a family of ‘GiAnTs’ why the duck is their sink so low!? Someone please explain 😂😂

More issues - why is SNH moving the fridge surely that’s what the contractors are for!?

IMG_6095.png
IMG_6096.png
IMG_6097.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What the hell about the fridge? It's sticking so much further out into the kitchen. Was nothing measured in advance? Even if they "have a solution" it's gonna look weird, I wouldn't be happy with that after getting a whole new kitchen.

Also imagine video all those men working and the fridge being transported into the house - do people not look at her like wtf?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Apparently they are extending the panel to cover up the fridge not fitting 😂

also, who called the handle hitting the side. No worries, just whack a tea towel on it!
IMG_5717.jpeg
IMG_5718.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
You won't be able to open the oven door if the fridge is open and vice versa! Granted you won't need to very often but its poor design. The heat from the oven will send the fridge thermostat into hyperdrive! I thought it was a massive no to have them next to each other!

Reactions: 14
This makes no sense. The fridge looks ridiculous - & is it next to the oven? So if you’re cooking & need the fridge you open it on to an oven?!?!?!??!!

Reactions: 9
The fridge being too big 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I give it 2 days before one of the kids smashed that internal door into the oven 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Today is the gift that keeps on giving … my neurotic side would just want to constantly push it in!
IMG_5723.png
IMG_5720.png
IMG_5722.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The fridge duck up for the culled. She says the fridge is massive - it is SO excessively huge. It looks awful jutting out, it should all be aligned and neat. If they wanted an American fridge that badly, it should have gone somewhere else, perhaps the bar area should have been here instead to make it all neater. What a mess.
IMG_3513.png
IMG_3514.png
IMG_3515.png
IMG_3516.png
IMG_3517.png
IMG_3518.png
IMG_3519.png
IMG_3520.png
IMG_3521.png
IMG_3522.png
IMG_3523.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The navy kitchen with the hideous copper handles and matching lights 🥴🥴 it’s dated already and it’s not even finished! Something nice for tea to a kid is pizza or a burger not chicken breast with sundried tomato paste and mozzarella ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.