Boss_Mummy_Sale #20 the renovation is pointless and shambolic.. you're a (barely) functioning alcoholic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @ChubClubThug for the shiny new thread!

The functioning alcoholic is still trying to save her marriage whilst being a full on drama Queen…

Went to Croatia as SNH was there on a conference so wanted to make herself known to his bit on the side… and we found out that they purposely missed a dancing thing that S was in so was watched by her grandparents (which in hindsight is probs best so at least S would have been the centre of attention and not the functioning alkis)

The house reno by the cowboy builders is still on with numerous leaks

Maurice is still pissing everywhere (and we’re fully behind him on this!)

numerous breakdowns and splashing about in the puddles in her house because that’s normal right 🤷🏻‍♀️

Never has ANY time to herself but goes to the shops, clubbersize, gets her nails done… 🙄

Chez aka Greasy Fringe’s hen do is a couple of weeks away so we need to prepare ourselves for BM being the centre of attention and not Chez; hopefully her house will still be full of holes by then 😂

Prev thread here:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Brilliant recap 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Poor BoozeMummy, she’s shattered from sitting watching E get a glow up. Shall we start a GoFundMe🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Go put the kids to bed? At 8.45 on a school night?! Maybe stop drooling over your wine fridge like an excited toddler with a new toy and be a bloody parent 🤬

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Why has Es mum let her do all that? I’d never want anyone but myself be there while my daughter gets ready for prom. Especially not the wicked stepmother!
---
Go put the kids to bed? At 8.45 on a school night?! Maybe stop drooling over your wine fridge like an excited bleeping toddler with a new toy and be a bloody parent 🤬
The only thing she was excited about was that fridge! How pathetic!

Reactions: 15
As a mum of a girl to have step mum take over.. ate they all on good terms or ????

Reactions: 6
"I drove us all over the place for the appointments...MY mum gifted the dress ...I was embarrassed driving them there on MY car in front of everyone ...!" Me, me, ME! Always the same with her. Bet she loved driving E to prom, thinking all the lass fancy the posh totty MILF 🙄

Reactions: 15
Has she had the kitchen fitted without it being painted first? Some of the plaster doesn’t look fully dry either 🤣

• Wow
Me me me me ME ME ME! Step monster is honestly horrendous. Everything she has written is all about HER, what SHE has done, everything is always about her. She’s insufferable. I only follow to hate watch and participate in this thread 🤣
I imagine BM organised her hair and make up which is why she has been there with Ella, not her actual mum. And I’m sorry but SNH is an actual beast. Those photos of him with Ella are just hideous.
IMG_3282.jpeg
IMG_3283.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Did all that for a child that isn’t hers but didn’t go to her own daughter first dance performance
The therapy bill is going to be huge

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I’d be devastated if I didn’t share this with my daughter, I wonder why E’s mum wasn’t involved?

Reactions: 11
“Massive audience” I tell you my eyes saw the back of my head 🙄🙄🙄
---
I genuinely would be worried for my family in that house. I was thinking about this today. I know we rip her but I wouldn’t feel safe in that house. The holes in the loft floor, why did the ceiling come down in the kitchen. I wouldn’t trust the builders that the wall they’ve taken down has been made safe
I just think it’s an accident waiting to happen

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why the duck have the cowboys builders plastered around the door that is being removed for presumably a bigger bi fold door?! Anybody else find it hard when she’s so busy filming and you can hear “mum?” being called and she doesn’t respond or even seem to hear it 🥺
IMG_3284.png
IMG_3285.png
IMG_3286.png
IMG_3287.png
IMG_3288.png
IMG_3289.png

---
And I imagine Ella was told about the hair and make up appointments, she probably felt she had to go along with it as they organised it and presumably paid for it. I get the impression money is used to manipulate things to what they (SNH and BM) want. I bet the house Reno was pushed onto Ella to live with them as they were spending so much changing things for her to be closer for her education.

Reactions: 9
That plaster isn’t dry 🤣
Also the fridge…. Where is that going in that room? I can’t work out from the picture where that is?
Where the fridge used to be along with island high counter thing they had attached to the wall with TV above and big M on the wall

Reactions: 2
I asked my builder husband who often fits kitchens about installing a kitchen with wet plaster and he said "OMG NO! Putting cabinets against wet walls will create mould"
He said they shouldn't have done the plasterboarding upstairs until the roof is tiled and fully water tight. Without the roof tiled water will find its way in anywhere. She should have paid for a scaffold tent which covers the whole roof. Spenny but worth it. Shouldn't have plastered until the bifolds are in because the reveals will need plastering into

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Where the fridge used to be along with island high counter thing they had attached to the wall with TV above and big M on the wall
I thought that too but where is that door that’s next to the fridge? Also are they taking out the back door because in the picture that’s a window?

Edit: I think I see it now 🤣
---
I asked my builder husband who often fits kitchens about installing a kitchen with wet plaster and he said "OMG NO! Putting cabinets against wet walls will create mould"
He said they shouldn't have done the plasterboarding upstairs until the roof is tiled and fully water tight. Without the roof tiled water will find its way in anywhere. She should have paid for a scaffold tent which covers the whole roof. Spenny but worth it. Shouldn't have plastered until the bifolds are in because the reveals will need plastering into
It’s an absolute tit show

Last edited:
I am so confused- the ceiling isn’t even painted, surely everything will need to remain covered until the decoration part is complete?!?!??
---
Also SNH pulling that face whilst holding E 🤬

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.