Boss_Mummy_Sale #20 the renovation is pointless and shambolic.. you're a (barely) functioning alcoholic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that so she can leave the kids there and go shopping in the Next sale for clothes that do her no favours

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bets on the fact it’s been hammering it down today (I assume it has been where she is?!) and there’s been more leaks so they’ve gone to her parents house!

Chez posted yesterday about the Next sale and I’m fairly certain it started today so would have been 6am this morning, not tomorrow…

Reactions: 12
Bets on the fact it’s been hammering it down today (I assume it has been where she is?!) and there’s been more leaks so they’ve gone to her parents house!

Chez posted yesterday about the Next sale and I’m fairly certain it started today so would have been 6am this morning, not tomorrow…
Absolutely pouring down on and off!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She can’t stand being on her own with her kids. Has to run off to Mummy’s house, wouldnt entertain having non boozy time with the kids at home and take them to the cinema or soft play and a nice simple picky tea.
I hope her roof has leaked, karma darling…karma!
I wonder who’s bed Non Scottie is in tonight 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe how tit these builders are it’s still shocking me 😂 I think it’s worse than we know and she won’t say even though she says and shows everything but I think she’s mortified

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her brother finished a 100k race yesterday… she puts everything else on IG, why not a little congratulatory message repost BM…

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Her brother finished a 100k race yesterday… she puts everything else on IG, why not a little congratulatory message repost BM…
she can’t praise anyone else as it’s all about her.
these self centred frauds are all the same and would never give anyone else any credit at all.

Reactions: 12
Anyone else hoping she gets home to puddles all through the house, the new dated blue rose gold kitchen in 10inches of rain water. No…just me then 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And a pic of her bro suddenly appears with Q in mummy’s back garden after I mentioned him earlier 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
IMG_3438.png
IMG_3439.jpeg

---
She JUST had a weekend in Croatia with her darling husband. Claimed it was the reset she needed. Clearly it wasn’t that great as she now “needs” a solo break. She just cannot handle anything.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.