Boss_Mummy_Sale #20 the renovation is pointless and shambolic.. you're a (barely) functioning alcoholic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep laughing at those lights. Why place them there? Why rose gold? Why rush buy them from B&Q?
God her taste is horrific 🥴

Reactions: 13
Why is the fridge across the whole kitchen, surely her planner would have told her triangle rule🤔🤔 also, don't floors go down before the units?
I doubt she listened to the kitchen designer. It’s not uncommon to wait for the units to be fitted before the flooring to save some money, but if you have a thick flooring it can make things like cleaning your washing machine filter a bloody nightmare as the different heights causes issues getting the water away without leaking under the flooring edge.
---
I keep laughing at those lights. Why place them there? Why rose gold? Why rush buy them from B&Q?
God her taste is horrific 🥴
Should be odd numbers as well - when I’ve designed lighting concepts for people in the past and they don’t have space for 3, only 2 I suggest one light but make it wide and with multiple lights.
Those light fittings look bland and cheap

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why is the fridge across the whole kitchen, surely her planner would have told her triangle rule🤔🤔 also, don't floors go down before the units?
It's not staying there, it's going in the gap near the ovens.

Reactions: 1
Zero taste in men, clothes, & kitchens, can’t wait to see the mess she makes of the pink en suite I still haven’t got over the strip lights and aquarium in the lounge 🤣 those kitchen lights look ridiculous

Reactions: 13
I doubt she listened to the kitchen designer. It’s not uncommon to wait for the units to be fitted before the flooring to save some money, but if you have a thick flooring it can make things like cleaning your washing machine filter a bloody nightmare as the different heights causes issues getting the water away without leaking under the flooring edge.
---

Should be odd numbers as well - when I’ve designed lighting concepts for people in the past and they don’t have space for 3, only 2 I suggest one light but make it wide and with multiple lights.
Those light fittings look bland and cheap
The lights just look randomly placed and yes you’re right, 1 feature light or 3 lights…not 2!
She hasn’t put much thought into this kitchen, other than where her bar and Xmas tree are going🥴

Reactions: 8
I'm not an interior designer by any means, but I would have thought, flooring and painting of walls/ceiling would be done before anything is fitted? Just asking for more mess 😂 speaking from experience as we're currently trying to freshen up our old kitchen and it's hard work trying to not get paint on anything

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I'm not an interior designer by any means, but I would have thought, flooring and painting of walls/ceiling would be done before anything is fitted? Just asking for more mess 😂 speaking from experience as we're currently trying to freshen up our old kitchen and it's hard work trying to not get paint on anything
She probably hasn't done the flooring as it's cheaper not to have it under the cabinets where you won't see it anyway plus with them not having even done the mist coat yet best off leaving the floor until the very end. Lets hope whoever is painting is super careful as it doesn't even look like the cupboards have got the protective film on still 😬

Reactions: 5
I am a trained one - you do the first coat BEFORE fitting, final coat after as the pain always get chipped and dings during fitting.

The flooring - it depends on the type of flooring being laid. A lot do get laid after as they don’t want to waste money laying it under units. The unit plinths won’t go on until after the flooring.
That plaster wasn’t dry from the pictures on here so with the kitchen already fitted, they will have damp problems, particularly as the property isn’t water tight and with all the showers and heavy rain the entire place is absorbing water like a sponge.

Also, edited to add that a lot of fitters like to do it after decorating is done and the kitchen fitted
---
Those light fittings are £55 in B&Q. They look much cheaper.
With that budget she could have got something like these:

---
I personally wouldn’t choose any of them as they aren’t my taste, but they’d look better than what she’s gone for

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
If your going for quality flooring your do the whole floor so that you can remodel the kitchen without having to redo the floor. It also helps for levelling but the I suspect they are saving where they can by not doing it under the units, didn’t have the same issue in their last kitchen and SNH had to fit some extra flooring.

So are they keeping the table now? I really don’t see what they have gained, the bar area is such a waste but I guess it’s her highest priority over family meals.

Reactions: 7
If your going for quality flooring your do the whole floor so that you can remodel the kitchen without having to redo the floor. It also helps for levelling but the I suspect they are saving where they can by not doing it under the units, didn’t have the same issue in their last kitchen and SNH had to fit some extra flooring.

So are they keeping the table now? I really don’t see what they have gained, the bar area is such a waste but I guess it’s her highest priority over family meals.
Yes they moved part of it to create an island or peninsula and she was moaning they hadn’t laid the flooring under it and he had to take up flooring from the office? Doing the same thing herself 😂
She’s definitely cheap 😂

Reactions: 6
Ah man why didn’t we see the altercation in the car park?!?! She friggin documents everything else on IG

Reactions: 15
Ugh Scott's tongue 🤢🤢🤢 I didn't think I could get anymore disgusted by him but that had thrown me over the edge

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Scott’s away….of COURSE there is a drama!!!!!
Non Scottie makes Chez’s fella rather good looking. THATS how ugly Scott is🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ah man why didn’t we see the altercation in the car park?!?! She friggin documents everything else on IG
Because she was 100% in the wrong. She’s had numerous accidents and dings!
---
If SNH is away, who’s got the kids at 6am tomorrow or are they dragging them all to next?!

Reactions: 8
Don’t worry fellow geordie, no doubt it’ll be on tik tok later. You always see tit on there what people video 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
You just know the car park altercation was her error fully. She cannot drive, she’s proven that time and time again.

And what a surprise she’s unable to cope as SNH is away. Where are all her family and besties when she can’t solo parent?!
---
Scott’s away….of COURSE there is a drama!!!!!
Non Scottie makes Chez’s fella rather good looking. THATS how ugly Scott is🥴
This 🫠 even if the human race depended on it, and I could wear a bag over my head, smell chocolate and have my AirPods in to listen to music so my senses were busy. No. He is gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.