Boss_Mummy_Sale #20 the renovation is pointless and shambolic.. you're a (barely) functioning alcoholic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That kitchen is already so dated, navy and rose gold 🫠
---
That kitchen is already so dated, navy and rose gold 🫠

Reactions: 16
Those light fittings are hilarious. Just about sums up the class of her builders. Or experience. Everyone and his dog are having the low hanging lights over an island/breakfast bar. And they’ve cocked that up 😂

This Reno is the gift that just keeps on giving

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Those light fittings are hilarious. Just about sums up the class of her builders. Or experience. Everyone and his dog are having the low hanging lights over an island/breakfast bar. And they’ve cocked that up 😂

This Reno is the gift that just keeps on giving
looks like a runway ✈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How is she going to use the peninsular if she has low hanging lights on it? You know seeing as they are all giants. Or is it just for people to sit there getting pissed at.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I already hate the kitchen. The dark navy…. Rose gold…. The dark cabinets are going to make it look smaller than it already does. Love how she used a wide lens photo to show it off 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t get the layout at all. She’d have had a really good size free space after knocking the wall down for a massive table, if they’d not put the breakfast bar/peninsular where it is. It’s so far up the room that there’s space for nothing in that area between the sink and the door and then everything crammed in up the top and will only manage a small table.
At least she’s not wanting to sell. If I was buying a house and the kitchen layout was like that I’d be put off money wise because I’d want the kitchen completely redone to get the peninsular out and make open space for dining. Same with the rooms upstairs, she’s apparently extended the house but it’s still only a 4 bed with a staircase and a desk in the tiny bedroom. Who would be convinced that mini room would fit a bed in it now?! It was tiny before making it smaller. Absolute mess.
If it’s her dream though then at least she’s happy.

Reactions: 8
Early thread title suggestion:

Boss Mummy: Georgie you’re an alcoholic, we joke around but it’s time to get help now

Reactions: 14
The tiny legs in the changing room 😭 what a lovely totally not boring day out for a child

Reactions: 10
That is properly tit... she be raging you can barely see the bar as a table right on top of it 🤣🤣

Also her units are very low for such giant people!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.