Boss_Mummy_Sale #20 the renovation is pointless and shambolic.. you're a (barely) functioning alcoholic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My joiner/builder husband started fitting our new (Howdens!) kitchen (just in evenings and at weekends) the week between Christmas and new year. It’s been hours and hours of wiring, plastering, tiling, painting, fitting cupboards, oiling worktops… and we STILL haven’t got our dining table pendant up, and the wire for the heat detector is dangling… but OH EM GEE am SO I grateful that, despite the time it’s taken, every single tiny detail has been considered, and it looks a million bucks compared to that tit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ha ha ha maybe she thinks barn conversions are posh so with the water coming through the roof and the mini stable door under the sink she's converted the house into a barn.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This drama is giving me life right now 😂 I'm unfortunately a #culledcunt so big thank you to those of you sharing pictures etc. We all knew it would be a tit show but I didn’t quite think it would be THIS bad. How is she not so embarrassed to have chosen these cowboys?! A huge waste of her poor grandad’s money

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I didn’t know you could order builders from Wish😬
I’m loving the fact that genuine skilled tradesmen are looking at this work through you wonderful lot and are baffled just like us.
She has no shame sharing either.
Not wish, Temu, orders everthing else from there 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The fridge duck up for the culled. She says the fridge is massive - it is SO excessively huge. It looks awful jutting out, it should all be aligned and neat. If they wanted an American fridge that badly, it should have gone somewhere else, perhaps the bar area should have been here instead to make it all neater. What a mess.
View attachment 2298424View attachment 2298425View attachment 2298426View attachment 2298427View attachment 2298429View attachment 2298430View attachment 2298431View attachment 2298432View attachment 2298433View attachment 2298434View attachment 2298435
Does she like it? I’d be so devastated at myself for not measuring properly to judge where in the room it should go.

Reactions: 5
As far as a know Howdens don’t build the big units so her blaming them instead of her builders 🤥

I’m putting a bet it that’s she’s going to buy copper cutlery for that drawer as she has ‘no cutlery to put in it’

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Does she like it? I’d be so devastated at myself for not measuring properly to judge where in the room it should go.
She didn’t really say. Was too busy doing her jingly bracelets and claws on the fridge to say. Did indicate she thought it was excessively huge so maybe it was SNH’s choice 🤷🏼‍♀️

The perfectionist in me would have asked to return it for a fridge that actually fit nicely there

Reactions: 4
Can someone tell me what the point of this is!? She made a big song and dance yesterday about how when the cupboard door opens; it will pull the thingy out so she can see everything etc…

It comes out like 10cms 😂😂😂. What is the point!? I have a pull out larder cupboard, and it pulls out completely so I can get to everything in the cupboard!

IMG_6151.png
IMG_6152.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Doesn’t look like the shelves come out properly to me. How underwhelming.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My neighbour used howdens for their kitchen and spoke very highly of them.
definitely down to the builder for the cock up I would say!

Reactions: 10
My Howdens kitchen is 👌🏻

Definitely the builders and her lack of taste.
You tell the howdens person what you want and they just design as you tell them. She went for the flat packed kitchen so it was definitely her builders that built the tower unit upside down. Idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those builders couldn’t organise a piss up in a boss mummys house 💅🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone else eagerly awaiting on today's installment of what bodge the builders have done wrong today?
I'm too invested.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My sisters howdens kitchen is amazing! They had to wait for over 10 months to have their kitchen and extension done cos the builders were that busy!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Howdens have a really good reputation & their quality is fantastic. It’s those bloody clowns she’s employed to fit it!! I’d not be shocked if this is their first time fitting a kitchen.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.