Boss_Mummy_Sale #20 the renovation is pointless and shambolic.. you're a (barely) functioning alcoholic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked back on a previous post and she said the fridge was 'heavily discounted' due to the box being damaged, still doesn't fit though does it 🙃😂 She also said they are getting their tap, sockets, radiator and splashback ALL in copper 🤢 tacky springs to mind. Grandad's money can't buy taste

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I can imagine the conversation with the kitchen designer now!
Oh I expect she’s all smiles and baked goods to their faces then once it’s eventually finished she’ll fire off an angry email and slate them all over social media

Reactions: 7
I looked back on a previous post and she said the fridge was 'heavily discounted' due to the box being damaged, still doesn't fit though does it 🙃😂 She also said they are getting their tap, sockets, radiator and splashback ALL in copper 🤢 tacky springs to mind. Grandad's money can't buy taste
Whaaaat!!! Those all in Copper too!🥴
Now this is gonna be good 🍿🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Remember when they met up a few months ago and BossTwat was slated all over Sophienas TikTok 😂
And these people didn’t even know her so they got it pretty accurate in the few minutes of a video

• Haha
Reactions: 17
she’s obsessed with that Sophiena. Has to get in that she saw them and shouted out the window. Tres embarazzing
---
all the same these idiots……..had one coffee morning together a few months ago and claims to be wonderful friends! 😂😂😂😂
Probably walked past each other many times in the past before they were on social media and didn’t have a clue who each other was!

Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t be shouting about knowing Sophiena - she looks like another prime dick head!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Remember when they met up a few months ago and BossTwat was slated all over Sophienas TikTok 😂
And these people didn’t even know her so they got it pretty accurate in the few minutes of a video
please findthe TikTok for us hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t be shouting about knowing Sophiena - she looks like another prime dick head!
They’re a perfect match honestly.
the coffee meet up was just awful.
a pair of work shy fraudsters more interested in looking into their cameras than actually having an actual grown up conversation like normal adults do.🥱😂
---
she’s obsessed with that Sophiena. Has to get in that she saw them and shouted out the window. Tres embarazzing
---
isn’t it just slightly embarrassing slapping that on your Instagram making out to be besties with Sophiena the fraud but she doesn’t post it on her stories in return! 😬
Just embarrassing making out to be a friend with someone you met once just because she has a vast army of brain dead minions following her! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
The one and only time these pair of clown have met but claim to be best of friends.
just goes to show how shallow and false these social media scammers really are. 🥱🥱🥱
And as for the set up proposal this woman is always bleating on about safeguarding her ‘babies’ yet when there’s clout to be had it’s sorry kids mama has a wedding to pay for and needs the content. 😂

Didn’t she say a few days ago the new sofas were being delivered? Did that ever actually happen?!

Reactions: 2
Didn’t she say a few days ago the new sofas were being delivered? Did that ever actually happen?!
I honestly don’t see them replacing a foot stool with new sofas, makes no sense! Send her another footstool and let Maurice christen it! 🤣

You cannot make this tit up 🤣🤣🤣
The door doesn't open because the switch is in the way 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230711_170521_Instagram.jpg

The top cupboards are so low she can't even get her microwave on the worktop so has to now go in a cupboard?! Wtf?! Why are they so low?! And so far away from the ceiling. My Howden kitchen cupboards go practically to the ceiling! The whole thing is a tit show!
Can't wait to see the monstrosity of a chrome splash back 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
How can the top cupboard be low when the bottom cupboards are so low 😂😂😂😂😂

Where is old Rogue Traders man when you need him eh

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You cannot make this tit up 🤣🤣🤣
The door doesn't open because the switch is in the way 🤣🤣View attachment 2300980

The top cupboards are so low she can't even get her microwave on the worktop so has to now go in a cupboard?! Wtf?! Why are they so low?! And so far away from the ceiling. My Howden kitchen cupboards go practically to the ceiling! The whole thing is a tit show!
Can't wait to see the monstrosity of a chrome splash back 🤢🤢🤢
Shouldn’t there be a clearance for units? Especially next to a hob?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.