Boss_Mummy_Sale #20 the renovation is pointless and shambolic.. you're a (barely) functioning alcoholic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Random stains on the sofa” I’m no expert but I’d say that’s your problem BM, not the fault of DFs? Why is that their responsibility?

Meltdown coming lads, let’s buckle up and enjoy the show

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Maybe DFS turned down her pitch to design their logo based one from a furniture shop in the north east.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel sorry for Chez at that Hen weekend is going to be all about BM and her effort and zero about Chez. I bet she films the surprises, is in ever single video and will be fuming if chez doesn’t hush about her. And her alone despite there being more bridesmaids

Reactions: 18
“Us three bridesmaids smashed it out the park”
When she says this it looks like she’s sucking in her bottom lip and it cringed me out soooooo bad I was nearly sick in my mouth 😭🤢
Intact Iv just forced myself to watch the rest of the stories and she’s just a cringeball! Her fake lisp and how her bottom lip’s nearly disappears is freaky 😣

Reactions: 9
“Us three bridesmaids smashed it out the park”
When she says this it looks like she’s sucking in her bottom lip and it cringed me out soooooo bad I was nearly sick in my mouth 😭🤢
Intact Iv just forced myself to watch the rest of the stories and she’s just a cringeball! Her fake lisp and how her bottom lip’s nearly disappears is freaky 😣
Can someone share for us culled

Reactions: 3
Pllleeeaasseee can someone share for us culled! I want to know what’s wrong with the sofas!! Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 3
These are her stories. The talking ones at the end are about chez’s hen but it was all IM THE BEST, ME, BOSS MUMMY SMASHED IT I didn’t really listen 😂. The builder has built a custom tap because she’s scared of taps and her tap can’t be installed until the worktops are in and the worktops are delayed for a few weeks 😂 she asks if she did something bad to have such karma…she complained and demanded brand new sofas for a leg scratch that wouldn’t be noticeable. She’s got brand new sofas when there was nothing wrong with hers 🤷🏼‍♀️
IMG_3692.jpeg
IMG_3694.jpeg
IMG_3695.jpeg
IMG_3697.png

IMG_3712.jpeg
IMG_3713.jpeg
IMG_3714.jpeg
IMG_3715.jpeg

IMG_3716.png
IMG_3717.png
IMG_3718.png

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.