Boss_Mummy_Sale #20 the renovation is pointless and shambolic.. you're a (barely) functioning alcoholic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You cannot make this tit up 🤣🤣🤣
The door doesn't open because the switch is in the way 🤣🤣View attachment 2300980

The top cupboards are so low she can't even get her microwave on the worktop so has to now go in a cupboard?! Wtf?! Why are they so low?! And so far away from the ceiling. My Howden kitchen cupboards go practically to the ceiling! The whole thing is a tit show!
Can't wait to see the monstrosity of a chrome splash back 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
oh god you couldnt make it up really could you? Everyone knew something would go wrong, How can the cupboards be too low? Who the hell signed this kitchen off? cant open doors because of other bits in the way, its crazy!

Reactions: 9
Going off what someone said earlier- 1 I LOVE that your partner knows them as cowboys, and 2. The fact it's against regs but the "builders" are doing it. Jeesus

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This thread is giving me so much pleasure right now 😁😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My husband pointed this out too!
Screenshot_20230711_182001_Instagram.jpg

The cupboard door should go right up to the sink, what are they going to bodge that with to infill the space? 🤣
The cupboard that is catching on the switch doesn't have an end panel so plinth won't be have a nice finish. He said they should have put that cupboard higher but we knew that already

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
how is it such a cock up? Have they found the worst builders in the area just so its "completed" quicker?

• Haha
Everyone said it was suspicious that the builders had immediate availability. Now we know why no one else would touch them with a barge pole 🤭 there must be reviews out there. Really bad ones. She can’t have done her homework what with working 60 hours a week

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Everyone said it was suspicious that the builders had immediate availability. Now we know why no one else would touch them with a barge pole 🤭 there must be reviews out there. Really bad ones. She can’t have done her homework what with working 60 hours a week
Jesus Christ for a project that big and spending so much money how on earth did they not question why the builder was available so soon!
sounds like a job for Dom littlewood to come in and sort the cowboys out! 😬😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s funny to me that she keeps posting these cock ups HOW ARE YOU NOT EMBARRASSED?!! I would be so ashamed of it, I wouldn’t dare broadcast it to everyone. I mean it’s great for us, but wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
unfortunately I’m culled so can’t watch along, has she outright said/admitted/suggested it’s a cock up or is she completely oblivious to it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I didn’t know you could order builders from Wish😬
I’m loving the fact that genuine skilled tradesmen are looking at this work through you wonderful lot and are baffled just like us.
She has no shame sharing either.

• Haha
If it’s against regs will that be picked up by anyone? Does someone have to inspect the kitchen work like they will need to the loft? Or can the builders just get away with it?

Reactions: 4
So she says the low down cupboard will house the boiler, and the microwave used to live under the boiler.

Now I’m no expert, but me and husband have done up our 1920s house including designing our kitchen….we were VERY clear on what we wanted, how and where. Did she have no say whatsoever in the kitchen design? Was she drunk and utterly useless? Didn’t she say I want there to be a decent gap between those two cupboards? They may as well just have full length cupboard instead of that silly gap.

Her kitchen is fucked. It looks cheap and tacky and isn’t even finished. I don’t see how the flooring will be done around it all? There are SO many errors and issues. And the sink - I mean what on earth! You’d easily think SNH was doing it and making mistakes because he had no idea what he was doing!

• Haha
I think she knows full well it's a total disaster but she's playing along so she doesn't have to confront them. Then as soon as they've packed up, they go around pretending to notice everything giving it Billy big balls online about taking legal action.

How much has smashing her house up cost in total?

• Haha
If it’s against regs will that be picked up by anyone? Does someone have to inspect the kitchen work like they will need to the loft? Or can the builders just get away with it?
Yes it will get inspected. Ours was during and after, so hers definitely will get checked. Anything deemed unsafe or against regs will have to be put right. We had a wooden step between the kitchen flooring and hallway (1920s house so not totally even). It had to be drilled down into the concrete for it to pass as safe.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.