Boss_Mummy_Sale #20 the renovation is pointless and shambolic.. you're a (barely) functioning alcoholic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably enjoying being away from her constant moaning and the awful build with his side piece 🤣
Screenshot_20230712_193236_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Stocked up on balsamic vinegar, prawns and giant olives for the giant toddler?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jesus he’s only been away 1 night, he was moving the giant fridge freezer on Monday.
She likes to give him the guilt trip.

Reactions: 14
I have wood floor allover my down stairs . N me and kids still remove there shoes , she walking all-over with dirty shoes .. poor s sat alone on table.. make me so sad x

Reactions: 9
Why is she putting stuff in the cupboards as they work on the kitchen still?! It doesn’t make sense!

Reactions: 9
New sofas have been delivered
Screenshot_20230713_164241_Instagram.jpg

YES DFS!!! Clearly tattlers 👏🏻

Surely she could take the undamaged feet off the previous sofas? No?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I thought the same thing, surely take a leg from the other sofa? What’s the issue
---
But doesn’t call her builders a twit when they haven’t made the roof water tight and it soaks her sons bed

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why did she need new sofas when it was just the foot stool that was a problem? I mean the loft conversion/ kitchen tit show makes the sofa foot pale into insignificance doesn’t it?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.