Boss_Mummy_sale #2 Not so posh totty and her non Scotty not Hotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so lost what’s happened to Cheryl?
Her boyfriend has been sending sleazy DMs to another girl abd saying he'll send her nudes or something. Totally awful behaviour while chez was preg with his little baby.

Reactions: 4
Her boyfriend has been sending sleazy DMs to another girl abd saying he'll send her nudes or something. Totally awful behaviour while chez was preg with his little baby.
Noooooooo!!!!

What’s BM up to nowadays? She went private and not heard of her since, is she still married to scotty?!! God he’s an ugly one!!!!
hows poor gus? And the poor step children?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Think am going to send Cheryl the messages, cause I feel so so bad having it on a open group here and maybe her not even knowing. But then again I don’t want to upset her as a new mum, this is terrible 😭😭😭

Reactions: 5
Think am going to send Cheryl the messages, cause I feel so so bad having it on a open group here and maybe her not even knowing. But then again I don’t want to upset her as a new mum, this is terrible 😭😭😭
When is there a right time? It’s absolutely horrible but the sooner she knows the quicker she has deal with it

Reactions: 7
I think she’ll stay with him, she waited so long to meet someone and he’ll probably claim it wasn’t what it looks like.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I think she’ll stay with him, she waited so long to meet someone and he’ll probably claim it wasn’t what it looks like.
I can’t see how he can wriggle himself out of that one...those screenshots say it all🤷🏼‍♀️.... though many a man and woman has tried!!! Poor Chez! I do feel for her. Of course Boss Mummy will use this as attention seeking content for herself...how she’s the best friend and post inspirational quotes 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
I can’t see how he can wriggle himself out of that one...those screenshots say it all🤷🏼‍♀️.... though many a man and woman has tried!!! Poor Chez! I do feel for her. Of course Boss Mummy will use this as attention seeking content for herself...how she’s the best friend and post inspirational quotes 🙄🙄🙄🙄
He’s probably the type of man to say because he didn’t actually do anything it’s not cheating and blame her because his needs weren’t met as she was pregnant. I just don’t see her going with a newborn.

• Sad
I’m inclined to say be careful of sending her those messages, especially after just having a baby. I had horrific PND that I managed to hide from everyone but my husband who only found out because of attempts I’d made on my own life. If I’d gotten those messages I’d have for sure tried to end my life again.

I’m not saying anyone here is responsible for her mental health or justifying her husbands behaviour in anyway cause let’s face it he’s a total bleep, but remember online actions like this have offline consequences. Knowing is important but she’s in an already vulnerable situation without throwing that into the mix.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think if it was me, I'd rather know. There's bound to me more than 1 girl. Even if she stays with him. She can now monitor his Dms and make sure he doesn't do it again.

Reactions: 7
I’m inclined to say be careful of sending her those messages, especially after just having a baby. I had horrific PND that I managed to hide from everyone but my husband who only found out because of attempts I’d made on my own life. If I’d gotten those messages I’d have for sure tried to end my life again.

I’m not saying anyone here is responsible for her mental health or justifying her husbands behaviour in anyway cause let’s face it he’s a total bleep, but remember online actions like this have offline consequences. Knowing is important but she’s in an already vulnerable situation without throwing that into the mix.
I have to agree, this is for her friends to tell if they think she needs or wants to know. So people don't want to know. There must be one of the clan or someone close to the clan who reads here. I do not think it being said from an online stranger just after having her first baby is fair, regardless of intention. Perhaps the only person to say it outside of her circle is the girls he is/was messaging.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I think if you are going to send it to anyone send it to one of her friends and let them tell her in person

• Heart
Yeah I think if you are going to send it to anyone send it to one of her friends and let them tell her in person
That’s a really good point, dare I even say although I bet she wouldn’t believe it, send them
To BM to tell Chez, or that Em girl?
I don’t know what the best thing to do is, I’d want to know if it were me for certain. Or message her and just say to check his social media messages but give nothing else way?

I think if it was me, I'd rather know. There's bound to me more than 1 girl. Even if she stays with him. She can now monitor his Dms and make sure he doesn't do it again.
God what sort of relationship is it to have to monitor his DMs. If it were me I’d rather leave than stay in a relationship with no trust.

Reactions: 18
God what sort of relationship is it to have to monitor his DMs. If it were me I’d rather leave than stay in a relationship with no trust.
100% this, and that’s why am thinking it’s best she knows, am gonna send them to ems cause boss mummy near replies or reads anything I send lol

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.