Boss_Mummy_sale #2 Not so posh totty and her non Scotty not Hotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was basically saying she doesn’t like the week as it makes her feel bad yet She posts the braggiest posts about her kids ever! She’s got no self awareness and only worried iF SHE is upset by something
This! Everyone has their own decisions to make. I do believe those that are upset about it, it’s more because they could have done more or tried harder. She just couldn’t hack it and wanted to drink - so don’t do the whole woe is me I chose not to continue to breastfeed and now feel guilty. If he had a dairy allergy, plenty of mums go dairy free in order to continue breastfeeding. She chose to give Q formula and that’s her decision to own. As above, the fact she knew nothing about the milk ladder says everything!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why feel guilty though? Fed is best. She just does it for attention and sympathy. He looks a healthy happy boy so why share a big emotional story if it isn't for attention?

Reactions: 7
What on earth was she on about cancer during a breastfeeding post, very vague 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She stopped as apparently he had a milk allergy or something.
Yea rather than her cut our dairy and Carry on feeding she quit!! She's useless not a boss. She didn't restrict anything when weaning and build it into his diet. A friend has been through hell weaning to sort out dairy issues with her little boy, BM just gives him a 10 her old meals

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Are they ever gonna duck off on this long awaited holiday? Been teasing it as if they’re about to leave for about 2 weeks now! Just bore off already

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She posted yesterday about the cost of their tests and the box. I assume they’re going in the next few days/this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Are they ever gonna duck off on this long awaited holiday? Been teasing it as if they’re about to leave for about 2 weeks now! Just bore off already
I know right!!? The other day when she was showing the personalised onesies I thought it was going to be the next day.

Reactions: 3
What on earth was she on about cancer during a breastfeeding post, very vague 🤔
I think she said she couldn't actually do it. I assumed a blocked duct which led to getting tests done etc to see if she had a lump?

So she's never had her lips done 🤥, does anyone know what that brown line above her lips is?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They surely must be going tomorrow. The tests last 48 hours to travel and she shared her negative result earlier 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
It’s the scrunched eye that always gets me 😂
One slightly more than the other and she's definitely had her lips done!! Followed her a long long time and didn't used to be like that at all.
Complaining about the test cost..they are to keep her family safe as well as others. She should have factored it into holiday costs as knew needed them. If don't think they worth money then stay in the UK you idiot!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.