Boss_Mummy_sale #2 Not so posh totty and her non Scotty not Hotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember her saying many a time when I used to be allowed to follow her 😂 that she was 12 and a half stone. And I think she said she’s 5ft 9. Even though she’s tall,someone of 12.5 stone would be a dress size 14-16 I’d say (my daughter is 5ft 8, 12 stone and a 14-16). In her bikini/posed pics she does not look that size and looks much smaller, so she either alters her pics like Katie Hayes does, or is very very good on her photo angles! Probably a combination of both!

Reactions: 3
I remember her saying many a time when I used to be allowed to follow her 😂 that she was 12 and a half stone. And I think she said she’s 5ft 9. Even though she’s tall,someone of 12.5 stone would be a dress size 14-16 I’d say (my daughter is 5ft 8, 12 stone and a 14-16). In her bikini/posed pics she does not look that size and looks much smaller, so she either alters her pics like Katie Hayes does, or is very very good on her photo angles! Probably a combination of both!
Very good at her angles - her twin besties are the same…..much heavier in real life

Reactions: 6
33c and she doesn't even have a UV suit on Q! ☹ Bad enough S not wearing one but he's still a baby. His delicate skin does not need exposing like that 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 12
33c and she doesn't even have a UV suit on Q! ☹ Bad enough S not wearing one but he's still a baby. His delicate skin does not need exposing like that 😥
He’s definitely been in the sun too much, he’s quite red on his legs and arms. And his eyes are red and swollen but she hasn’t said why. With a risk to life warning, you’d think he’d be in the shade with all the fluids not out in the full sun in the hottest part of the day 🥺

Reactions: 7
He’s definitely been in the sun too much, he’s quite red on his legs and arms. And his eyes are red and swollen but she hasn’t said why. With a risk to life warning, you’d think he’d be in the shade with all the fluids not out in the full sun in the hottest part of the day 🥺
You would think so but them being in the shade would mean she would have to be and we all know that's not happening. So selfish 😡

In fairness a lot of it to due with weight distribution. I’m 5’6, just under 12 stone and I’m a size 12-14.

Reactions: 5
I think she’s a 12, 14 at a push. It doesn’t always follow, I’m 5’6 nearly 15 stone but a 14-16.

She will be quite dense in muscle due to working out.

Reactions: 3
She quite often buys a 14. For all of her bad qualities at least she's not there lying about her dress size. Think she knows all the roght angles, must have been taught by Hannah.

Reactions: 4
I hope I’ve covered his face enough, but look how red he looks 😔 his cheeks, arms and shoulders, around his eyes is normal so it’s hard to see because I’ve hidden his face
00EEBF03-C83E-47D6-8D12-AE6160B9BB76.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 5
How cringe Is she saying she's a nice evening person and thar makes her hot ... she's a witch and even if she wasn't she wouldn't be hot

I wonder what the ex wife thinks
I won’t say her name. But she is so normal, down to earth, does as load hiking and cycling with her children and family, polar opposite of bowel movement. It must be really difficult knowing her children have had to brought up around BM. I remember when Es mum did not want her to have or wear make up but BM still got her some for her dads house ‘that her (BM) and E agreed hehe’ 😷

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I won’t say her name. But she is so normal, down to earth, does as load hiking and cycling with her children and family, polar opposite of bowel movement. It must be really difficult knowing her children have had to brought up around BM. I remember when Es mum did not want her to have or wear make up but BM still got her some for her dads house ‘that her (BM) and E agreed hehe’ 😷
BOWEL MOVEMENT 💀 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
bowel movement

I just can’t 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Reactions: 2
His ex appears to be someone who you could have a proper conversation with, who would have actual opinions on things and she has actual hobbies beyond spending up in TKMaxx, drinking, and fannying around in front of the mirror!

Does beg the question what she ever saw in Scott though 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.