Boss_Mummy_sale #2 Not so posh totty and her non Scotty not Hotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What made her go for someone like him?.I mean she is pretty. I know a lot depends on personality but I'm.not sure he's particularly nice??
She is the type of woman to take another woman’s man just because she can. The thrill of the chase and wanting what she shouldn’t have will have been enough to tempt her towards that big ham joint looking fucker.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why doesn’t she just come out and say she hates her children and resents all she has to do for them …
7BDDFA35-0775-49A0-9479-539AD203A3A8.png
370C16EA-0464-495F-98FA-B63972049915.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What made her go for someone like him?.I mean she is pretty. I know a lot depends on personality but I'm.not sure he's particularly nice??
I think she was desperate after a past bad relationship and God knows why went fir married man who looks like that although she is so stunner

Reactions: 6
I think she was desperate after a past bad relationship and God knows why went fir married man who looks like that although she is so stunner
What happened in her past relationship? She was probably working towards the 5 year plan her dad made her write so probs needed to meet someone and settle down in order to be together for XX number of years, before buying a house after xx number of years and getting wed after xx number of years…

Reactions: 4
Why doesn’t she just come out and say she hates her children and resents all she has to do for them … View attachment 700539View attachment 700540
Maybe l am the odd one out but l love spending time with my little boy… I don’t understand parents who are hating the school hols within the first week? Yes l get that it can be challenging if you are all at home together for 6 weeks, but everywhere is open now… go out and enjoy some quality time together… maybe somewhere not down the pub!

Reactions: 12
She even shared a picture of the front of their house when they bought it, with the sold sign outside until Scott must have told her to take it down sharpish as anyone could have found it on the agent’s website. She’s also mentioned the name of Sienna’s teacher who again would be easy to find.

Online safety? Nah, Georgie doesn’t know her…
When she had a miscarriage and was in hospital, she shared a picture of her hospital discharge summary with her address on.

• Wow
  • Sick
When she had a miscarriage and was in hospital, she shared a picture of her hospital discharge summary with her address on.
And then cries when a random woman turned up at her doorstep with choc and magazines when she was recuperating!!

• Wow
  • Sad
And then cries when a random woman turned up at her doorstep with choc and magazines when she was recuperating!!
Ice cream whilst pregnant I've known
her surname for years, not sure how but found her on Facebook after the cull!

Reactions: 3
I used to wear earring like that when I was around 25 years old. That’s like 14 years ago. Wouldn’t be seen dead with them on now 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone just see the live?? Went live for about 5 minutes. Starting shouting NO.NO NO YOU BROKE IT LAST TIME at Quinn then ended the live. Lol. Talking to him like a dog!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s still doing the live now aggressively kissing his head while talking

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.