Boss_Mummy_sale #2 Not so posh totty and her non Scotty not Hotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to shorten it so much. Hope it loads for you all…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
What an utter pleb. Who does that on their driveway man 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣

Never known anyone love themself as much as she does. I mean all for self love but she takes it up a notch.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
first thing in my head when I watched that "dance" was what a effin idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Then she looks around to see if her neighbours are watching 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So uncut blueberries for Quinn today - am I just over protective ?
Not at all! As if it isn’t bad enough that she gives him salt laiden food she is feeding him choking hazards too! Her weaning really is nothing to brag about it’s basically a catalogue of what NOT to do

Had to head over to watch the dancing... just, no! It’s bad enough doing it in your own home with the curtains shut to yourself but to do it in public and then POST IT TO IG - surely she watched that back and thought ‘yeah I look like an idiot’

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She's crying cause she walked on her run today. Why is she moany? Like it doesn't matter AT ALL..sometimes a run ends up being tit.

Reactions: 6
Her face looks so puffy on her run video compared to when she filters the f out of it on pictures. Maybe too much alcohol and not enough water G

Reactions: 4
Sorry off topic but can someone explain - why are we allowed to have this thread for BM when her Instagram is private?
But not allowed to have a thread for other private pages - i.e boobs&bargs or missmummyblogs?
Sorry if this has been explained already - trying to get my head round rules

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.