Boss_Mummy_Sale #19 Drinking wine out a popcorn tube with a husband that looks like a pube!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As in she can’t share anything of her niece.
She’s never said in so many words that her bro had a go at her but it’s obvs she was told off when she shared their baby announcement!!
Did she say today she isn’t allowed to share pics of her niece? I’ve not seen that on her stories (or am I being stupid lol)

Did she say today she isn’t allowed to share pics of her niece? I’ve not seen that on her stories (or am I being stupid lol)
No she didn’t but considering she calls all her besties kids nieces and nephews and shares them all over social media it’s speaks volumes that she doesn’t share any of her actual niece! In one of her stories she referred to her as my brothers daughter! Now if that isn’t being petty I don’t know what is. She never posted when she was born etc. this is BM! She shares everything!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
For the culled. Last of the q&a. Only pics are Q and S at the teddy bear picnic for her niece
IMG_1398.png
IMG_1399.png
IMG_1400.png
IMG_1401.png
IMG_1402.png
IMG_1403.png
IMG_1404.png
IMG_1405.png
IMG_1406.png
IMG_1407.png

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I had (lots of) spare time this morning so had a scroll back through her grid. My god it’s so worth doing if you have spare time! See the chair hanging off the edge and literally going against every single safe sleep guidance at less than a month old… such a ‘boss’ mummy.

View attachment 2230103
View attachment 2230105
I never understand why people but baby swings and bouncers on tables and kitchen worktops? And this is hanging right off!! 😱

Reactions: 6
I mean, it’s not like this stuff should have been sorted before the building work started is it …..

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.