Boss_Mummy_Sale #19 Drinking wine out a popcorn tube with a husband that looks like a pube!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she’s hardly plus size but anything other than rake thin in the crochet dress is going to look like a sausage squeezed in its skin! Can’t wait for the meltdown

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Best hope his new clever stairs meet building regs. It's unlikely the spiral staircase she mentioned yesterday would have done meaning the whole loft will not be able to be sold or advertised as a room

Reactions: 8
As if it’s going to be finished in 8 weeks man! Get a grip woman! She’s going to be dealing with dust for months to come 🤣🤣🤣
---
Best hope his new clever stairs meet building regs. It's unlikely the spiral staircase she mentioned yesterday would have done meaning the whole loft will not be able to be sold or advertised as a room
And officially would then be a 3 bedroom 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Builder off sick again! How are alarm bells not ringing for her between that and the stairs saga!

Reactions: 17
With all the clothes she’s buys herself, why does she always wear that? 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She really is a catfish isn’t she !!
Also stop taking pictures of people without consent and posting over social media. You have NO idea on peoples backgrounds and whether they are people of DV, abuse or a new identity and you posting on socials who knows will see it!!! It angers me (our neighbour moved because of this very reason and one of her ‘mates’ posted on social she went down the coast to see them and her abusive ex found out!)

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I would be fuming if I’d go to a customers house and they’d taken a photo of me leaning down working and posted it on social media without me knowing!!! Why would you!!!!

Reactions: 10
Sorry, but what the actual duck did she think renovations would be?! A walk in the park? They have CHOSEN to do all this work, get a fancy new kitchen with a bar, knock down walls. If you don’t want the mess and stress, don’t do it? Why is she making herself a victim? She is a grad A bleep, sorry.

Reactions: 14
I don’t like the way she trivialises a breakdown or being at your wits end. She’s having her house renovated! In the end I’m sure it will be lovely. Apart from the fact that she’ll be decorating in her mid 2000s style. Some people have got real worries.

Reactions: 9
Meanwhile, the amount that we mention it here my Temu adverts have ramped up with an attempt to bring me in….

I have no idea what any of this stuff is but it still looks better than that crochet dress

IMG_6564.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She surely doesn’t mean 8 week to do the rest of the renovation? And they haven’t even got the stairs sorted 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 oh babes it’s not going to happen. Your builders are cowboys hun! Also are all 8 builders sick on the same day? That’s unfortunate 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.