Boss_Mummy_Sale #19 Drinking wine out a popcorn tube with a husband that looks like a pube!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s a fun question for you all; can you remember at what point in time you stopped liking her account?

For me it was the pregnancy Photoshoot, with that weird white robe she slashed with scissors so it was risqué, the amount of times she reposted it was ridiculous and it all emanated unbearable smugness
The car crash, I’m sure she had one and was so dramatic about it?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why can't they leave Sienna where she is? Why do they have to disrupt her for golden boy? Why don't they shove him in the spare room?
Screenshot_20230609_191353_Instagram.jpg

I mean the recommended weaning age was around 6 months when my son was a baby and he’s now 21. There is no reason why any child needs to be weaned before they can sit up. I find it hard to believe people like her exist.
Not to get all mums net but she literally goes against all advice for babies. S was in her own room in a cot with bumpers and laying on her front around 2 months because she outgrew her crib…. Also had her in her bouncer chair on the kitchen sides literally hanging off the corners. Maybe the advice was different then 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
“She was 2.5 when I came into her life”

Er I think you mean she was 2.5 when you met her after shagging her fat, sleazy dad on work trips while her poor mum was at home raising two kids under 5 but potato potato.

I wonder how long he’d been cheating before they met as that’s really scummy… Ella probably under 2. bleeping bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
If you notice a lot of the questions have the same amount of kisses, they are all worshipping the ground she walks on. And her posts never have any comments on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“My baby girl” but she’s not YOUR baby girl. She was her mums baby girl when you started shagging her husband you cretin

Why can’t Quinn have the spare room and Sienna stay in her room? Seems a hell of an upheaval. And where is Scott going seeing as the loft is ALL HERS! duck me she’s gross

Reactions: 16
“My baby girl” but she’s not YOUR baby girl. She was her mums baby girl when you started shagging her husband you cretin

Why can’t Quinn have the spare room and Sienna stay in her room? Seems a hell of an upheaval. And where is Scott going seeing as the loft is ALL HERS! duck me she’s gross
His latest BOTS probably!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cos she knows people will grill her for letting Q have the bigger room ! It’s not at all for S’s benefit it’s so she wouldn’t get grief Hahaha

Reactions: 4
Considering it’s got stairs it in, it won’t fit a bed! I have no words for the crap this cretin spouts.
Exactly. If it can't fit a bed in its not a bedroom and no decent estate agent would class it as one either. She's delusional.

Reactions: 5
Exactly. If it can't fit a bed in its not a bedroom and no decent estate agent would class it as one either. She's delusional.
I was about to post exactly the same! The room with stairs in can’t be classified as a bedroom so still a four bed after all this upheaval.
I would rather move to something bigger.

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe I actually used to like this cretin!!!!! I’m embarrassed to admit it to be fair. I tit you not I’m 49. ( ok I admit to a bit Botox ) but she looks way older than me! She’s so self absorbed it’s fkn draining!!! Surely her 764467864 besties can’t stand her?

I mean the recommended weaning age was around 6 months when my son was a baby and he’s now 21. There is no reason why any child needs to be weaned before they can sit up. I find it hard to believe people like her exist.
It was because she was being paid by Ella’s kitchen at the time so shock horror money was more important than doing the right thing for her child!

Reactions: 3
I went off her account when she posted a picture breast feeding s whilst drinking a glass of prosecco (or wine maybe) and someone commented about it and she said her midwife/health visitor had said she could have as much as she wanted. I was breastfeeding my baby at the same time and I just couldn't believe how obsessed she was drinking whilst holding her precious baby.
---
And I had started to go off her whilst she was pregnant and claiming to have Hyperemesis gravidarum I was suffering so bad whilst she was getting ready for Halloween dressed as a Mexican skull claiming she was having a 'good day'.
I hate to say people make this up as already there isn't enough awareness about it but I fail to believe she was as ill as she claimed but then had the energy to do all the stuff she was doing.

Reactions: 6
I swear the wording in a lot of those messages is similar… and using the same exclamations! It’s defo her sending herself messages!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.