Boss_Mummy_Sale #19 Drinking wine out a popcorn tube with a husband that looks like a pube!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely can not stand the question that gets sent in ‘how are YOU? 💐❤
And that goes for anyone who sends this question in on the little box. Gives me the ick 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fukin hell she look steaming in that video! And I’m sorry, but poor Quinn. The state of him! She didn’t even realise he ran off with the £20

Reactions: 4
I swear the wording in a lot of those messages is similar… and using the same exclamations! It’s defo her sending herself messages!
Yeah at least make it look believable and wait half an hour after you’ve posted ‘ask me anything’ and not five minutes after

Reactions: 5
I used to really like her. She was pregnant/had Sienna about 6 Months before I had my daughter. It was when she was totally going against safe sleep advice/weaning advice as if she was amazing and it worried me that others would follow her so they could be a boss mummy too. Everything about her makes me cringe but yet I still follow her 🤣x

Reactions: 5
I was subject to the great cull, but it was all the squad tit that made me dislike her. She’s a melt, thinking she is all that - when really she is just a husband stealing, alcoholic, self absorbed slag.

She treats those kids so badly, it’s grim considering they are her ‘rainbows’… when I think back to all the miscarriage dramas & crying into her camera screen 🤬🤬

Reactions: 13
Do you guys remember she did a Live to do a huge announcement, and it was a stupidly overpriced make up set she was peddling? Acted like it was the second coming for days 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I remember £19 for a pack of face wipes!!! When we know she don’t take her make up before bed and don’t wash her face

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had (lots of) spare time this morning so had a scroll back through her grid. My god it’s so worth doing if you have spare time! See the chair hanging off the edge and literally going against every single safe sleep guidance at less than a month old… such a ‘boss’ mummy.

IMG_6086.jpeg

IMG_6087.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but isn’t sienna’s birthday mid-May? And she’s saying by the 6th of June she’d grown out of her crib? Bullshit. Just say you wanted her out of your room, you liar. Also I can’t wait for her to move into her loft bedroom in the middle of summer, cue her moaning about how boiling loft conversions are in the summer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but isn’t sienna’s birthday mid-May? And she’s saying by the 6th of June she’d grown out of her crib? Bullshit. Just say you wanted her out of your room, you liar. Also I can’t wait for her to move into her loft bedroom in the middle of summer, cue her moaning about how boiling loft conversions are in the summer 😂
Yet golden boy was still in the side bed next to her when he was clearly ready to be out.
Favouritism??

Reactions: 6
Exactly. It was bulllshit. Q was in that bedside thing for months and yet S who was tiny had grown out of her moses basket at 2 weeks?! I absolutely can't stand people who put their babies at risk for nothing but their own selfish needs.

I love the fact her sis in law and bro has made it clear no social media today at the birthday picnic ! You know BM is absolutely gutted she can’t show off HAHAHAHHA

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I love that they even need to say that. Surely any reasonable person knows that even though you don’t mind splashing your children over social media, other people might not want to and as a private family occasion it should be just that. Why does boss mummy even need telling?

I love that they even need to say that. Surely any reasonable person knows that even though you don’t mind splashing your children over social media, other people might not want to and as a private family occasion it should be just that. Why does boss mummy even need telling?
Because she loves showing off, she’s selfish. She posted the baby announcement because her own brother / sis in law. That proves she couldn’t care less!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.