Boss_Mummy_Sale #19 Drinking wine out a popcorn tube with a husband that looks like a pube!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's to hoping he'll be up tonight, with ridiculous naps at that age! Also is that much lunch really necessary?! I'd love to know how much of what she serves he actually eats.

Reactions: 3
Here's to hoping he'll be up tonight, with ridiculous naps at that age! Also is that much lunch really necessary?! I'd love to know how much of what she serves he actually eats.
He is a giant baby don’t you know… he needs the extra food

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why the hell would you put your child to sleep under that hole where people are working and have been so clumsy throughout! Maybe consider your child’s safety rather than plugging Gousto to get money from people signing up and posting story after story of utter shite🙄

Prick!

Reactions: 13
Here’s a fun question for you all; can you remember at what point in time you stopped liking her account?

For me it was the pregnancy Photoshoot, with that weird white robe she slashed with scissors so it was risqué, the amount of times she reposted it was ridiculous and it all emanated unbearable smugness

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Here’s a fun question for you all; can you remember at what point in time you stopped liking her account?

For me it was the pregnancy Photoshoot, with that weird white robe she slashed with scissors so it was risqué, the amount of times she reposted it was ridiculous and it all emanated unbearable smugness
It was the driveway workouts and poor old me during covid that boiled my piss
---
Is their architect on tattle?😏😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8

When she put S in her own room at two weeks then started weaning her at 14 weeks wedged in a bumbo by a magazine 😡

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Completely missed the new thread. I swear they are OBSESSED with going up into the loft?! She’s on the scaffolding claiming to be scared of heights?! But was fine in the plane for her 30th 🤨 I also wonder about the children when they’re bleeping around in the loft
IMG_1320.png
IMG_1321.png
IMG_1322.png

Reactions: 6

The energy ball Collab during labour was a particular low point !!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So they've done all the work for the loft and taken an age about it but now realise the steel is not right and the stairs might not work
Jesus - I would be fuming not singing their praises

• Heart
Reactions: 7
For me it was when she changed her insta name to “boss mummy” & when she tried to do younique with “boss face” vom in my mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 20
For me it was when she changed her insta name to “boss mummy” & when she tried to do younique with “boss face” vom in my mouth
Oooh yes! And then she tried to change back but someone else had already nicked her username and she was FUMING 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve realised it was earlier than the drive way work outs. It’s when she suggested that she’d arrange an afternoon tea event for all her FANS 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Teething problems?? I’d say your builders falling through the hatch, putting a whole in your child’s bedroom ceiling then finding out the stairs don’t work as expected is slightly more than teething problems 🤦🏻‍♀️

Jesus Christ “how do you cope with your parents being 45mins away” as if someone actually asked that 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Can’t believe no one said it but the squad night out for me! The mad thing was she had so many followers that I thought this is how you should be online…then I discovered tattle and some self respect

Also the cat eats it’s dinner on the kitchen work surface??? 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I mean the recommended weaning age was around 6 months when my son was a baby and he’s now 21. There is no reason why any child needs to be weaned before they can sit up. I find it hard to believe people like her exist.

Reactions: 6

It was the guest blog
For "saving money while on Mat leave"
For me. She spouted some bullshit about taking her own tea bags to softplay and asking for a free hot water and switching to aldi for the weekly shop. Wish I could find that blog!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.