Boss_Mummy_Sale #19 Drinking wine out a popcorn tube with a husband that looks like a pube!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @jazzy22 for the shiny new thread title!

Prev thread here:

Roundup:

Still an alcoholic
Still a drama queen at every opportunity
Still wears those manky bangles
Still has 7843909 besties
Seems to now be in competition with Greasy Fringe aka Chez with weight loss as Chez is doing Cambridge and now she's doing Slim Fast but as of 08/06 she has caved after three days and had a gin as she's 'stressed'
Scotty non Hotty still hates her
Several dramas with the extension and builders (very suss the builders)

As you were peeps!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She's probably had to have a drink as she was having withdrawal symptoms.

Reactions: 10
Also should have added

Still dressing from the 90’s
Still has a taste sensations
Still working 60 hours a week allegedly
Still the same after years of PT

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How does a toddler steal an ice lolly and you don’t notice…. Did she not see him eating it? If not, he must’ve been on his own for a considerable length of time. Also, the fact she mentions he didn’t eat dinner - my son has hardly eaten dinner this week and l’ve put it down to two things; the weather and how tired he is. Their appetites fluctuate just like ours. Give the kid a break ffs!

Reactions: 18
How does a toddler steal an ice lolly and you don’t notice…. Did she not see him eating it? If not, he must’ve been on his own for a considerable length of time. Also, the fact she mentions he didn’t eat dinner - my son has hardly eaten dinner this week and l’ve put it down to two things; the weather and how tired he is. Their appetites fluctuate just like ours. Give the kid a break ffs!
I was thinking how did a two year old get into a freezer without her noticing?!?! Excellent parenting there BM you twunt 🤬

Reactions: 7
I thought she had a smeg fridge freezer where the freezer is at the top. Or am I confusing her with someone else?!

He may be a giant bad baby but surely can't be that giant?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That video of s when she was younger going into see her new bed and she keeps saying 'what do you say' until s says thank you is so sad.
It's a new bed. Whilst a thank you is nice and good manners are expected, just let her enjoy it for a second.
I can't imagine making my child say thank you for a bed though but maybe thats just me

That video of s when she was younger going into see her new bed and she keeps saying 'what do you say' until s says thank you is so sad.
It's a new bed. Whilst a thank you is nice and good manners are expected, just let her enjoy it for a second.
I can't imagine making my child say thank you for a bed though but maybe thats just me
Not for a bed. She’s a weirdo

Q stole an ice lolly? Sorry but the way she worded that doesn’t sit right with me. He took one from the freezer, in his home. He didn’t steal it. Like making S say thank you for a bed, she gives off major mean mummy vibes.

Reactions: 9
Considering the builders have a habit of falling through ceilings etc I don’t think I’d feel safe having my toddler sleeping directly under where they are working. Also; why does she always brag about the amount of sleep they get?

• Heart
Considering the builders have a habit of falling through ceilings etc I don’t think I’d feel safe having my toddler sleeping directly under where they are working. Also; why does she always brag about the amount of sleep they get?
This is exactly what I came on to say! Put him anywhere else but don't risk either a person or a tool falling on the precious good baby

Any one just see video of giving q his lunch why she have to film all that n looks like she pulls it away as he grabs it x

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.