Boss_Mummy_Sale #19 Drinking wine out a popcorn tube with a husband that looks like a pube!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is this woman such a car crash - don’t even get me started on how she speaks to Quinn in those videos 🙄 everything is such a drama

Reactions: 8
I don’t get why her arms are so saggy? It’s not as if she was ever huge.

Also how big are her feet? They look like a size 9 at least 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She genuinely looks about 50 with her hair like that and that god awful dress

Reactions: 5
Hey G, I’ve made a to do list for you.

Buy a new dress, throw that one in the bin.
Educate yourself on skincare (you look 52)
Swop booze for a decent dentist
Go to parenting lessons
Spend more time parenting and less time on insta.
Stop trying to be a hero dramatising and organising everything. You make these choices!

That’ll do for this weeks homework.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Must have done it when they were up in the loft. Just need the cat to piss everywhere and she will hit the wine by lunch time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s the fact that her child seems to do all these “naughty” things that upset her but she doesn’t realise that it’s her job as the parent to supervise him? If he’s that much of a liability why is he left alone?

Reactions: 15
It’s the fact that her child seems to do all these “naughty” things that upset her but she doesn’t realise that it’s her job as the parent to supervise him? If he’s that much of a liability why is he left alone?
I have no words for it all honestly. Poor kids.

How has she put two and two together to work out he took them and put them in the bin? Maybe he put them somewhere else or maybe she has lost them but blaming Q. Is it a ploy/beg to get gifted some CT makeup??

Reactions: 9
Not to mention this isn't the first time he's supposedly been in her make up bag. Few weeks back he supposedly knackered all her lipsticks. So why the hell does she keep leaving it where he can get to it? Only got herself to blame.

Reactions: 10
It’s not her children’s bad behaviour, it’s her crappy parenting !! How has she decided that Q has put her make up in the bin? She’s posted on multiple occasions that she’s been doing her makeup in the car, but it’s definitely bad baby that’s to blame ! :rolleyes:
She’ll post anything for attention.

Edit. I follow Emma who posted that discount code days ago. It’s almost like BM screen shot it & thought oh I’ll use that for content.

Reactions: 12
No way did anyone ask about being 45 mins from parents. That's total bullshit. She wrote that herself. My local shop is 45mine away 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.