Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Boss_Mummy_Sale #20 - the renovation is pointless and shambolic.... you're a (barely) functioning alcoholic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
Thread suggestion. Boss_mummy_sale #20 - Bodge the builders can they fix it, bodge the builders no they can't!

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Addision

I thought she was a rubbish Mummy but choosing to have a last minute holiday with her husband over seeing her daughters FIRST dance show is low, even for BM. My child comes first, always. Poor Sienna knowing that she wasn’t good enough :(. Thank god for her grandparents who I’m sure made a fuss of her
---
How did you manage to get that pic? Are you friends with her on fb?
Hi new to tattle but not to Instagram and this woman is something else. Is there anything she won’t post online. The woman is in dire need of help as she’s a walking mess, However I’ve come out of the shadows to say one thing. My father did this - he was a single parent and my school had won a netball tournament out of the whole district. The school was having a presentation to give us awards, I was 8/9 years old, my father choose to go to the local rugby club with his mates instead and my auntie was left to support me. I’ve never forgotten it and it’s one of those childhood memories that still lingers. I’m 43 years old now so Boss Twat should never underestimate the damage she’s done to Sienna by choosing to supervise her vile husband abroad instead of being there for her daughter, That memory will stay with that little girl. To think I thought this woman was the dogs bollocks when I first followed her way before she had the kids. All I see now is a complete mess of a woman. The ex must be pissing herself laughing over what’s become of Scott's life

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
Oh my god 😭😭😭 the way Quinn says please talk to me, after she says I’m not talking to you. She doesn’t deserve those fucking children. She doesn’t deserve any children, what an absolute awful human she is. I hope those two are the cycle breakers and they grow up to be the complete opposite of their parents and grandparents and keep away from her and Scott. Vile vile vile. I’m absolutely disgusted that a baby is almost begging for connection with his mummy 😭
Im absolutely buzzing that her house is leaking, I hope their house floods because she is so evil and deserves any bad karma coming her way.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
“She was 2.5 when I came into her life”

Er I think you mean she was 2.5 when you met her after shagging her fat, sleazy dad on work trips while her poor mum was at home raising two kids under 5 but potato potato.

I wonder how long he’d been cheating before they met as that’s really scummy… Ella probably under 2. Fucking cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Meg78

VIP Member
Wow we’re nearly at a new thread already! Time flies when you’re having fun!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That caption. Wow....

"I've not had to share him with anyone. He's mine".

As BM would say: tell me you're insecure in your relationship without telling me you're insecure in your relationship!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I can’t believe they’re fucking off out of the country and leaving their house in that sort of condition.

Guarantee she’s not updated her buildings insurance to say Reno work is being done so if anything happens while she’s away, such as her house being robbed, she will be fucked.

House isn’t sealed up, scaffolding up the side, announced to her 10k followers she was off on a jolly… good luck claiming that insurance policy Georgie you gin-soaked arsehole.

Reactions: 28

HMC

VIP Member
Her scaffolding went up in MARCH😳😳😳This attic work started at the same time as our neighbours and they are already sleeping in theirs.

Did she order these builders off Temu🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28

ohdoris

VIP Member
So it’s ok for her to cry into the camera to let off steam, or drown her sorrows in alcohol, but if her not yet 3 year old who still needs comfort from a dummy cries to express his emotions he’s wrong?
They have no time for those kids & she only had them to compete with his ex wife. She is not one bit maternal, and he comes across as right cocky, arrogant piece of shit. But because she’s “posh totty” she can film this vile behaviour & post on social media. I’ll say it again for the millionth time. If this was a single mum or a low income family on a council estate, it would be viewed as neglect. She’s an absolute arsehole & I hope she never has a days peace in her life for the vile way she speaks to those kids. I’ve never met parents whose children are so far down their list of priorities!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

justwatching4fun

Chatty Member
Chez shared on her weight page she fell off the wagon last week etc , she saw BM twice last week I think, one of the time booze was involved - probably BM saying oh just have a glass it will be ok and Chez probably went along with it…. Like tonight from the looks of it.
She defo can’t bear someone else being the main character can she.

Reactions: 27