Boss_Mummy_Sale #19 Drinking wine out a popcorn tube with a husband that looks like a pube!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a fridge, feeezer, hob. You’d swear she was camping the way she moans. They have a garage don’t they? Why not set up a temporary kitchen in there 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
The amount of mess knocking that out for a bi fold is going to make on a new kitchen is she mad?
Oh yes sorry forgot she is
Surely you would get all the dirty work done first before installing the kitchen
What a total duck up

Reactions: 15
Anyone think they’ll manage to fuxk up the new kitchen when knocking out the wall for the bifolds?!
This is the most ridiculous duck up bodge job I’ve ever seen! It’s hilarious that it’s happening to her

Reactions: 17
One day for the plaster to dry 😂😂😂😂😂 funniest thing ive ever heard. The plaster in my house took a week to dry

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she’s worried about the kids eating habits but gives zero fucks about rotting their teeth with full sugar fizzy drinks…. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
My kitchen could not be fitted for at least 4 days after plastering and my kitchen is much smaller than hers, shes deluded if she thinks her kitchen is going to be fitted after a day.

I also cant believe that she’s made the bar the main focus of the design. Scotty confirmed what we all been seeing and saying for years. She drinks to much and is a alcoholic. The affects of alcohol is showing on her face. God knows what state her liver is in. She needs therapy to get to the bottom of why she seeks so much validation from others. What’s she trying to prove - that her life is worth showing. It’s not as all I see is a walking talking mess of a woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why can’t she find anything when it’s her loft & kitchen being worked on atm?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why can’t she find anything when it’s her loft & kitchen being worked on atm?
It’s because she’s a victim of life and everyone and everything around her makes her a victim. She needs to share that to get more attention on her. It’s all about her. Nobody else exists in the Georgina bubble.
That is obviously sarcasm but when typing it I actually realised she has never once talked about how all the work in the house is or could be affecting the kids. Or even to jointly mention them alongside her. I said it jokingly before but actually she really does only see that these things are happening to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I once had a water leak and ceiling collapse, no bathroom, no kitchen and two young kids. I had to cook on a halogen oven and a camping stove during a very cold winter. We survived with only a little bit of fuss, the kids thought getting bathed in a tub by the sink was great fun!

Reactions: 8
🤣🤣 the roofs still leaking. Couldn’t happen to a nicer person. Glad she’s hating it, karma for spending gramps money before he was cold!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.