Boss_Mummy_Sale #19 Drinking wine out a popcorn tube with a husband that looks like a pube!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That live was shocking. She’s looks way older than her age, bloated, dry damaged hair, unhinged and so hard done by (apparently 🙄).

How much brown crap did she slap on her dirty face 😳 I take more care when buttering my toast.

Her friends are in for a treat, she looks like a bad drag act today.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That live was shocking. She’s looks way older than her age, bloated, dry damaged hair, unhinged and so hard done by (apparently 🙄).

How much brown crap did she slap on her dirty face 😳 I take more care when buttering my toast.

Her friends are in for a treat, she looks like a bad drag act today.
I bet she smells aswell 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
How can she not wash her face properly & then plaster on more make up !! She buys expensive make up & skin care but there is literally no point if you can’t wash your bloody face !! No wonder she looks so old & haggard. She’s a dirty scruffy woman!!

Reactions: 11
She rarely showers so I’m not surprised she doesn’t wash her face!

22 days without a kitchen, that’s a lie, they only ripped out a week or so ago!

Reactions: 13
She rarely showers so I’m not surprised she doesn’t wash her face!

22 days without a kitchen, that’s a lie, they only ripped out a week or so ago!
She had it ripped out on the 14th June. 2 weeks ago 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Letting the big bad baby sleep at 4.50pm.
Normal "boss mummy's" would do everything in their power to keep kids awake and fed until at least 6 when they can be put down for the night.
She can't even boss the basics 🤭

Reactions: 16
Went digging .. was she away with the hubby while she missed her daughters first dance show ??? Ahe really is the worst mother ever .!!!!!
She’s a prick! I wouldn’t miss something as important as that for all the the money in the world! Just reinforces my thoughts that the trip to Croatia was to try and save their marriage…

• Angry
Reactions: 25
She’s a prick! I wouldn’t miss something as important as that for all the the money in the world! Just reinforces my thoughts that the trip to Croatia was to try and save their marriage…
Rainbow babies arnt so special. She really is something else

Reactions: 10
Went digging .. was she away with the hubby while she missed her daughters first dance show ??? Ahe really is the worst mother ever .!!!!!
Didn’t share that on her stories did she but twice she said how nice the taxi drivers are?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What an absolute tit bleep of a Mother ! Sorry but imagine how S felt without her parents there. Checking up on her Husband & getting pissed were more important ! Speaks volumes over who & what are more important in Gs life !! Vile vile vile.

Reactions: 19
Didn’t share that on her stories did she but twice she said how nice the taxi drivers are?!?!?
I was going to say she didn’t breathe a word of that on stories!

WOW! Can she get any worse?!

Reactions: 12
I thought she was a rubbish Mummy but choosing to have a last minute holiday with her husband over seeing her daughters FIRST dance show is low, even for BM. My child comes first, always. Poor Sienna knowing that she wasn’t good enough :(. Thank god for her grandparents who I’m sure made a fuss of her
---
How did you manage to get that pic? Are you friends with her on fb?

Reactions: 14
I thought she was a rubbish Mummy but choosing to have a last minute holiday with her husband over seeing her daughters FIRST dance show is low, even for BM. My child comes first, always. Poor Sienna knowing that she wasn’t good enough :(. Thank god for her grandparents who I’m sure made a fuss of her
---
It wasn't even last minute, she mentioned it weeks before she went

• Wow
Reactions: 2
---
She must have had that post on public view and read here and now it’s on private / friends only.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder would she have done the same if it was Quinn and not Sienna? Think we all know the answer

Reactions: 7
She’s lower than a snakes belly; she’s low but why didn’t Scott ensure he was home too as I’m assuming it was on either the Friday or the Saturday…

Reactions: 6
It wasn't even last minute, she mentioned it weeks before she went
A few weeks before is last minute in my books haha what I mean is…. This holiday wasn’t booked months ago before the dance show date was announced. It was only booked a few weeks ago when she most certainly would have known that Sienna’s dance show was the same weekend.

I suppose without BM there Sienna got to actually be the centre of attention and praised without conditions.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.