Boss_Mummy_Sale #19 Drinking wine out a popcorn tube with a husband that looks like a pube!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s awful isn’t it! Where’s the hammers and window she’s bleating about?
Maybe you have to have drunk 2 bottles of wine and have your hand over your face and THEN you see the hammers and windows like BoozeMummy sees 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't think they've asked her for a logo, I reckon she has taken it upon herself to play around with it and make it to show them in the hope they'll want it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It baffles me how someone’s life can in chaos but still find the time to post every detail of it on social media

Reactions: 10
Why all the face rubbing? It doesn’t make anyone feel sorry for her. Maybe sort your act out and make yourself presentable for your step-daughters prom! Maybe she can’t stand the attention E will get today!

Reactions: 8
Would you not want to paint your kitchen before it goes in? That's what we did when we took ours out. We had it taken out, painted over the weekend and then new one went in on the Tuesday. For easier than trying to do it with the units in

Reactions: 11
Is the kitchen going in today? I thought the plaster would still be wet…
Probably is but she don’t care.
As For E‘a prom. She’s making it all about her (BM) taking E out to get her hair and make up done but the post will all be about how SHE organised it and how SHE is driving her there etc etc. she’s trying to get one up on E’s mum.

If I was Es mum I wouldn’t be letting her do all that. My only daughters prom is a mum /daughter time. I’d be angry her step mum had even suggested it!! She must know what Boss Mums like. I couldn’t bare my lovely daughters step mum just using her for bragging rights.

I honestly cannot see where or how she works all these hours she claims she does, alongside making 2x dinners at night, the gym and clubbersize, shopping, let alone the weekends and all of the stories she posts to Instagram! She was excited to see a kitchen unit in the kitchen through the glass doors this morning but no further update. I’d be more concerned about the water damage to my house than my kitchen going in, and demanding it was 100% made water tight asap.

IMG_3261.png
IMG_3262.png
IMG_3263.png
IMG_3264.png

IMG_3266.png
IMG_3266.png

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Ella looks beautiful but Scott is getting worse. Piggy little eyes. Ugh he makes me feel sick
Screenshot_20230705_181002_Instagram_resized.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
He is just 🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

What about just beaming with pride at his daughter?!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.