Boss_Mummy_Sale #19 Drinking wine out a popcorn tube with a husband that looks like a pube!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few weeks before is last minute in my books haha what I mean is…. This holiday wasn’t booked months ago before the dance show date was announced. It was only booked a few weeks ago when she most certainly would have known that Sienna’s dance show was the same weekend.

I suppose without BM there Sienna got to actually be the centre of attention and praised without conditions.
That’s true and not been filmed and put on IG

Reactions: 6
She must have had that post on public view and read here and now it’s on private / friends only.
The post shows it’s for friends (otherwise it would have a world logo instead of 2 people) so the original poster must be a friend who has had enough or have mutual friends who are fed up of her tit

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I thought she was a rubbish Mummy but choosing to have a last minute holiday with her husband over seeing her daughters FIRST dance show is low, even for BM. My child comes first, always. Poor Sienna knowing that she wasn’t good enough :(. Thank god for her grandparents who I’m sure made a fuss of her
---
How did you manage to get that pic? Are you friends with her on fb?
Hi new to tattle but not to Instagram and this woman is something else. Is there anything she won’t post online. The woman is in dire need of help as she’s a walking mess, However I’ve come out of the shadows to say one thing. My father did this - he was a single parent and my school had won a netball tournament out of the whole district. The school was having a presentation to give us awards, I was 8/9 years old, my father choose to go to the local rugby club with his mates instead and my auntie was left to support me. I’ve never forgotten it and it’s one of those childhood memories that still lingers. I’m 43 years old now so Boss twit should never underestimate the damage she’s done to Sienna by choosing to supervise her vile husband abroad instead of being there for her daughter, That memory will stay with that little girl. To think I thought this woman was the dogs bollocks when I first followed her way before she had the kids. All I see now is a complete mess of a woman. The ex must be pissing herself laughing over what’s become of Scott's life

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So they are fitting the brand new kitchen then knocking the wall out for the bifolds, that's a bit backwards isn't it? Oh wait..... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is it that hard to make golden boy a sandwich?!...
Precisely, she’s just lazy. I’m sure amongst all her besties someone could have lent her a slow cooker or air fryer for evening meals. Or the bbq they have. As for lunch like you said a sandwich or beans on toast !!

So they are fitting the brand new kitchen then knocking the wall out for the bifolds, that's a bit backwards isn't it? Oh wait..... 😂
I can see them damaging the new kitchen while knocking the wall out for the doors.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly. Haven’t her or SNH even questioned the stupidity of this amongst all the other duck ups by the cowboys 😱

Seriously when are alarm bells going to ring?!

• Haha
Why is she in the living room with her trainers on when she’s walking to and from the kitchen where there’s dirt and dust all over the floor?🤯

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Her absolute need for drama and moaning is so draining!! Complaining about the food situation. Never heard of a microwave? A slow cooker? An airfyer? A toaster?
It's really not that difficult. Or would that not give you enough to moan about?

A few weeks before is last minute in my books haha what I mean is…. This holiday wasn’t booked months ago before the dance show date was announced. It was only booked a few weeks ago when she most certainly would have known that Sienna’s dance show was the same weekend.

I suppose without BM there Sienna got to actually be the centre of attention and praised without conditions.
I've booked on a Friday and flown on the Monday before so it doesn't feel last minute to me haha
---
On the last video scott has just said she drinks too much
---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Honestly. Haven’t her or SNH even questioned the stupidity of this amongst all the other duck ups by the cowboys 😱

Seriously when are alarm bells going to ring?!
Don’t be silly. She doesn’t need a competent builder, she needs one with a personality that she likes being around.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You can get pretty much anything as a takeaway nowadays. If you don't want chicken, don't eat it. So much drama. She thinks it'll be her second to last takeaway 👀 we'll see 😂
Screenshot_20230703_175914_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Why couldn’t she batch cook at her mums? She’s got an empty freezer now she’s lots all that food so no excuse she hasn’t got any freezer space. She just loves to moan for the sake of it.
She can have bbq meats and salad , or even bbq fish if she wants to be ‘healthy’ she has the tools she just loves the drama of moaning.

We had our kitchen done last summer and we lived off salmon, chicken, turkey burgers etc on the George foreman, microwave rice and salad and I’m no Nigella like her 🤥

Reactions: 9
Can’t wait for the meltdown on Thursday when the kitchen isn’t finished 🤣 she thinks it will be all done by then 🤣 the walls have to dry out then they have got to install it. Definitely won’t be done by then.

• Haha
I can’t fathom how Scott said she drinks too much, and she still posted it?! What the duck?😂 if my husband said that I’d be mortified

What about the plaster being mist coated and painted once dry too? Or is she trusting the cowboys?
Mist coating ceilings is so messy

For the culled x
IMG_3187.jpeg
IMG_3188.png
IMG_3189.png
IMG_3190.png

I don’t see why she’s whining about getting takeaway. So many things she could make on that hob and they’ve used the bbq for their adult meals…maybe she’s drunk now and that’s why her brain doesn’t seem to be working.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.