Boss_Mummy_Sale #19 Drinking wine out a popcorn tube with a husband that looks like a pube!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she’s filming the fact that Q has tit running down his legs!! She’s an absolute disgrace of a mother

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Maybe if she hadn’t gone for the cheapest builders with immediate availability (both red flags) then their roof would be watertight. The fact that’s all been done and the roof was “secured” weeks ago is absolutely fire alarm level of alarm bells

Reactions: 18
My husband is in the building trade and I was telling him about the whole Reno last night and he just burst out laughing. From her having the scaffolding up to what he’s done on his site, is a huge huge difference! Considering she has 8 builders too??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow we’re nearly at a new thread already! Time flies when you’re having fun!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
We are witnessing a full on breakdown about house renovations they didn’t need but chose to do. Boss mummy, bossing nothing but being an alcoholic!

Reactions: 19
How is the roof still not water tight? They plaster boarded the loft! So is that now ruined? She knows she needs to pull the plug but she’s in too deep now.
Watching Lils stories earlier, it’s like night and day
And I’m not even going to say what I think of the tit running down Quinn’s leg 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And she’s filming the fact that Q has tit running down his legs!! She’s an absolute disgrace of a mother
This is absolutely disgusting. WHY would you see your child like this and think - I’ll film it and put it on Instagram. I’m sure someone else has said it but if she wasn’t ‘posh totty’ (aka middle class 🙄) and lived on a council estate she would have social services on her in seconds. She treats those kids appallingly & can’t cope with them. She drinks so much she’s a functioning alcoholic & she / Scott most definitely drink drive / secondhand drink drive the next day.
SHE IS VILE.

Reactions: 26
This is absolutely disgusting. WHY would you see your child like this and think - I’ll film it and put it on Instagram. I’m sure someone else has said it but if she wasn’t ‘posh totty’ (aka middle class 🙄) and lived on a council estate she would have social services on her in seconds. She treats those kids appallingly & can’t cope with them. She drinks so much she’s a functioning alcoholic & she / Scott most definitely drink drive / secondhand drink drive the next day.
SHE IS VILE.
My wee boy is being assessed for ASD and still wears pull-ups as he’s pre/non verbal and obviously can’t tell me he needs the toilet. Anyway he went through a phase of putting his hands down his pants. It was soul destroying. Not once did I think I’ll whip my phone out and video this and share it on insta! For a start clean your child up and secondly give the kid some bleeping privacy!
And honestly it breaks my heart that she has 2 neurotypical children that she treats like garbage. She had no idea how lucky she is

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My wee boy is being assessed for ASD and still wears pull-ups as he’s pre/non verbal and obviously can’t tell me he needs the toilet. Anyway he went through a phase of putting his hands down his pants. It was soul destroying. Not once did I think I’ll whip my phone out and video this and share it on insta! For a start clean your child up and secondly give the kid some bleeping privacy!
And honestly it breaks my heart that she has 2 neurotypical children that she treats like garbage. She had no idea how lucky she is
Sending you love - I know how hard this can be. 🤍🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s awful that she filmed him but the fact he laughed in her face 😂 your 2 year old thinks you’re a head Boss Mummy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is is having a break down in front of us all she needs to step back away from social media and sort her self out . .. if someone with not as much money as this posh totty filmed drinking all time and kids with fizzy pop n now with tit running down there legs . People would be calling the mother . But she surrounds her self woth ppl who won't say anything to her . She is an awful mother .

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Is there still holes in Quinn’s bedroom ceiling? Why hasn’t it got a roof on when they have plastered it? Eh!!

Reactions: 5
What the hell? She’s showing her child covered in DRIED in tit so it’s been running down his leg and then had time to dry. His nappy must be packed. Why is she not checking his nappy regularly to see if he needs changed?! Also he must stink of tit. Poor little boy ☹ the children deserve so much better, they deserve even basic and fundamental care from her!
---
Is there still holes in Quinn’s bedroom ceiling? Why hasn’t it got a roof on when they have plastered it? Eh!!
I think the builder cut the access for the stairs through Q’s bedroom/old bedroom? so the leak must be coming through the loft roof still and coming through that but not sure. She’s not showed where it’s coming through.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Hey, l’m culled so unsure quite what’s happened - in what context did she show Q with tit down his leg? Did she think it was funny?
He must be so uncomfortable! I am not surprised she has left him in a dirty nappy though… she has very low standards when it comes to her own personal hygiene and we have seen she will go a day without showering after a gym class so l am not shocked at all! What she does need is an intervention!! Why have none of her friends questioned how tit these builders are?? Or her parents?? Would you not be listing to how much is going wrong and asking a question or two about how good (or bad) these builders are??

Reactions: 9
I can’t work out if she’s loosing it or just being over dramatic for attention. I think probably the latter.
She needs to stop filming, start parenting and prioritise getting her life in order at the weekends rather than boozing.
She won’t of course as alcohol and besties come first and then it’s another week with more meltdowns.

I feel for those kids, I really do.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.