Boss_Mummy_Sale #19 Drinking wine out a popcorn tube with a husband that looks like a pube!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She showed Q with tit down his leg because she found it hilarious. I felt bad enough when either of mine had a poo-splosion! She should be utterly ashamed of herself.

She is having a breakdown. Filming herself in the bathroom panting and chanting, looking at the camera and huffing.
IMG_3219.png
IMG_3220.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs to be giving those builders what for. They've got plasterboard in there now there is absolutely no excuse for it not to be water tight. Regardless of her being an annoying drama queen its disgusting for the builder to leave that family like that.
Anyone think they’ll manage to fuxk up the new kitchen when knocking out the wall for the bifolds?!
This is the most ridiculous duck up bodge job I’ve ever seen! It’s hilarious that it’s happening to her
Why is she even having bifolds there? It's a total waste of space and will only mean dust and debris blows in the house whenever she has them open. It's not like they open up the house as they open straight onto the dining table
---
Honestly. Haven’t her or SNH even questioned the stupidity of this amongst all the other duck ups by the cowboys 😱

Seriously when are alarm bells going to ring?!
Yep this!!! I'd expect SNH to be puffing his chest and losing his tit by now

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion. Boss_mummy_sale #20 - Bodge the builders can they fix it, bodge the builders no they can't!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I wonder if they’ve paid them mostly up front which is why she can’t tell them to leave, she can’t afford to!

Reactions: 7
I wonder if they’ve paid them mostly up front which is why she can’t tell them to leave, she can’t afford to!
They're stuck because a decent builder won't come and take over someone else's job! They have to carry on, but I think I would have had them finish the loft and got someone else to do the kitchen even if I had to wait months

Reactions: 5
And she’s filming the fact that Q has tit running down his legs!! She’s an absolute disgrace of a mother
Disgusting, probably the amount of crap she's been feeding him, and yet again more proof he should have been toilet trained. Also haha she has to clean him up. Good job Q 👏

Disgusting, probably the amount of crap she's been feeding him, and yet again more proof he should have been toilet trained. Also haha she has to clean him up. Good job Q 👏
She’ll probably send Sienna to do it 😏

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand her at all. She was going crazy to the sofa company over a 2cm scratch on a footstool and last week claiming insurance on yellow sticker food from a freezer. Yet they haven’t got a watertight home, multiple leaks in one bedroom, a builder putting his foot through another bedroom ceiling and they’ve had workmen there since March and it’s only to do a loft conversion and fit a kitchen and she thinks they’re the bloody bees knees!

Reactions: 18
I think in reality she knows the builders are tit but she isn't going to slag them off online in case they pack up and duck off. Then she really would be up tit creek without a paddle! Lets see what happens tomorrow with the kitchen, i'm sure there will be another drama!

Reactions: 11
she all mouth… absolutely kicked up a stink over her stupid foot stall as she’s behind a keyboard / phone but she doesn’t dare complain to the builders face to face as she’s full of shite and wouldn’t dare be all high and mightily. Plus she knows they they up sticks like others have said!!

Reactions: 13
How is the roof still not water tight? They plaster boarded the loft! So is that now ruined? She knows she needs to pull the plug but she’s in too deep now.
Watching Lils stories earlier, it’s like night and day
And I’m not even going to say what I think of the tit running down Quinn’s leg 🤬
You've jinxed Lil, she has a leak now 🤣

• Wow
  • Sad
It’s absolutely pissing it down today……I bet it’s lovely and dry at hers……oh, my mistake, the house is on its last legs!

• Haha
And she’s filming the fact that Q has tit running down his legs!! She’s an absolute disgrace of a mother
I so want to call her out as this is actually disgusting for that poor child and send her a message about that but I’ll get culled and I want to see the meltdown happen as I don’t think we’re far off 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.