Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Ughh, the thought of these two actively having sex...him humping like a rhino, her micromanaging everything 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I don’t believe BoJo has apologised for anything before. His coat really must be on a shaky peg.
It wasn’t actually an apology though. He’s not sorry for anything he’s done, he’s sorry he’s been caught. It was probably a version of the apologies he’s given to his assorted wives when he’s been caught with his trousers down. “ I’m terribly sorry, it was only after my dick had been in Jennifer Arcuri for 25 minutes when I realised she wasn’t my wife “.

• Haha

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
It's almost like Karma is actually a thing! Although without covid, the Brexit shitshow would have been front and centre. Farmers in North Shropshire realising that what was clear as day and they decided to ignore has come back to bite them on the bum
I was a remainer but can recognise the tactics used by brexiteers and dont judge anyone for voting for it who has now changed their mind. Hindsight is a wonderful thing :(

• Haha

lalalanded

VIP Member
In politics absolutely nothing should be for life. They can have a longish term but nothing for life. This and the honours system is just rotten to the core. Prepare for it to get much worse as well

lalalanded

VIP Member
The problem is they are all hopeless. What’s the point in replacing one clueless arsehole with another?
Another thing to be depressed about - there is literally no one left in the Tory party with any sense of decency so replacing any of them would be futile. As bloody awful as Teresa May was, I cringed when she was ousted because at least she appears to be a functioning adult human being even if she is terrible. The utter vaccuum we have with regards to leadership is so dangerous, especially now when we are in crisis.

• Heart

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
You do realise the war‘s been going on for almost twenty years now, yes? Not sure how you can solely blame a man who’s only been in office since January of this year when it’s far more complex than that?

As for the comment about Boris having a ‘shit 24 months’ yes, like the rest of the planet. The incompetent, lazy fucker has had more holidays than Judith Chalmers and that’s why people are pissed off at him.
👍
Of all the people who’ve had a shit 24 months and need a bloody holiday, Johnson is not one of them.Unbelievable.

• Heart

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I am no fan of her but it's got to annoy her they are not being sent back where they came from.
Anyone who gets ‘annoyed’ at desperate people deciding the only option for them and their children fleeing from god knows what, is to risk their lives trying to cross the channel, has no business calling themselves a human being, let alone occupying a position in public office. Have you not seen the pictures of drowned children washed up on beaches?
They often can’t be sent back ‘to where they came from’ because they’ll be killed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Yes, I think this time it's personal for so so many people. When you can look at a govt decision and think oh well it doesnt matter to me is one thing. But when you've sacrificed so much, been unable to be with loved ones as they die, not been able to have what may have been the last Christmas with granny or whatever - that's where politics become personal, and I think many people will find it unforgiveable.

Blueblue123

VIP Member
Still waiting for @Blue pumpkin to enlighten us with their wisdom.

FFS, her and Corbyn were an item in 1979. Before either of them were MPs.

How the feck is that sleeping your way into politics? Even Mystic Meg wouldn't have been able to predict that Corbyn would become Labour leader back then.
I dont think she did either. Her relationships were most likely happenstance and assuming she's where she is because of them diminishes her achievement as a Black woman. But I also don't know the political gossip.

And if she slept with a few people during her political career like that one poster suggests, its nothing like other politicians who have cheated on their sick wives, won't admit how many kids they have, attend sex parties, do drugs, take advantage of young staff, give their spouses and relatives jobs they're not qualified for, work their way up through connections without caring about people or having a clue how to run a country/constituency etc etc etc

• Heart

PeteM

VIP Member
Yes, the whole Tory party is morally inept. Where have you been for particularly the last 11 years?

• Heart

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I wonder if the other G7 spouses make fun of her? 😂
Well, let’s put it this way.
Dr Jill Biden has a bachelor’s degree, a doctoral degree and two master’s degrees. She works as a professor of English.
Princess Carrie was sacked from her job for being useless and dodgy expenses claims, shagged someone else’s husband and now works choosing wallpaper and spending other people’s money.

• Haha

MadameOvary

Chatty Member
Brexit is so good it has to be mentioned 3 times?
Yep, and that's the same Brexit which means blood tests are currently on a go slow and we have precious few lorry drivers so food shortages. Also, I've had to pay twice for my company's trademark renewal this week - once for the EU and once for the UK (which is new). Loving the bonfire of the red tape and an extra couple of K in fees :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha

lalalanded

VIP Member
Superficial but the marked difference between Biden and Johnson when Biden is old enough to be his father! He looks fit and well groomed and BJ....... well, he doesn't. At all.

And FLOTUS who is a PhD and continues to teach compared to Carrie who got sacked for fiddling her expenses and now redecorates while someone else pays for it.................

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
But the Tories are so tight that except for a few fall guys, they'll all just have each others backs. And even the fall guys have probably somewhat agreed to their disposable position.
If you've ever studied politics, at whatever level. The first thing you are taught (at least back in my day) is that The Left always fracture. The key to Tory party success is that they stay together. It's a simple as that. It's not complicated. The Left ALWAYS start in-fighting. As you say, it's very 'frustrating'.

Although I would consider myself Apolitical ie: A 'floater'. I do take an interest in politics. But this thread is about Boris right? Not politics. Can I just say, I find the man a disgusting, repulsive individual.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
His alcoholism was the under lying health issue that caused him to be so seriously unwell with Covid. We discussed it on the Secret Celeb Gossip thread at the time because a poster with inside knowledge came on and told us he was far more ill than we were being told and was on the verge of being admitted to hospital. Just days later he was.

• Wow

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Well he did turn up and he thinks it's all dreadful. Not quite sure what he plans to actually do??
I can tell you exactly what he plans to do.
Waffle, bullshit, chuck in a couple of random Latin phrases, kick the problem into the long grass in the hope that it will resolve itself/everyone will forget about it, then fuck off on holiday.

• Angry
  • Heart

Emerald37

VIP Member
Thats 3 names, none of which have done anything that would make me think they would of done a better job, and Treason May 😂 😂 😂 😂

The good work he has done so far, bare in mind he was PM for a matter of weeks before covid hit.
Brexit
Vaccine rollout
Furlough
Brexit
New immigration laws coming in, which the left are wetting themselves over 😂 😂
More homes being built,
Brexit
Thats just a few, UK manufacturing is rising, little old UK the country that was going to fall off a cliff and would collapse outside EU, seems to be doing rather well, thanks Boris & team the future looks bright. 👍 🇬🇧
Can't take anyone like you seriously. Brexit is a shit show and if it's been such a success why are you brexiters still blaming all your ills on the EU.
You're actually brainwashed

• Heart
  • Haha