Boris Johnson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only reason they are in power is there is no decent alternative. And don’t say Labour, Christ we’d be bankrupt if they had been in power during this crisis.

The only reason they are in power is there is no decent alternative. And don’t say Labour, Christ we’d be bankrupt if they had been in power during this crisis.
Would we? The national debt has spiralled since the tories got in.

Reactions: 13
Mr and Mrs Johnson and baby Wilfred have gone to a luxury villa in Barbados. How nice for them, get in a bit of sunshine before the winter of discontent really hits...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Mr and Mrs Johnson and baby Wilfred have gone to a luxury villa in Barbados. How nice for them, get in a bit of sunshine before the winter of discontent really hits...
I think the fat lazy fucker is in Marbella. Staying at that piece of tit Zac Goldsmith’s luxury villa. Apparently he’s “exhausted“. Presumably this must mean he’s got another side piece on the go because it’s certainly not from doing any work.
How the hell is he getting away with this?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
How the hell is he getting away with this?
He promised 'change'. That usually gets people going.

Also, the northeners have been promised 'Levelling up' , getting rid of all those nasty foreigners, and are expecting massive piles of cash to be coming their way. I think they will still believe for a couple more elections until they realise that the tories have absolutley no intension of doing anything of the sort.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There seems to be a lot of chat on tv etc about "he deserves a holiday after all he's been through".... FFFFFFFS! Laziest most objectionable PM we've ever had. Even if you didnt like Thatcher, she never shirked what she saw as her responsibilities. This bumbling buffoon though...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I refuse to call him Boris because I think he uses his middle name to seem like a friendly, cuddly, wouldn’t harm a fly guy. To me he’s Alexander or Johnson, and a prize, grade A eejit

• Heart
I believe his friends and family call him Al. ’Boris’ is just a character he created.

Reactions: 9
I refuse to call him Boris because I think he uses his middle name to seem like a friendly, cuddly, wouldn’t harm a fly guy. To me he’s Alexander or Johnson, and a prize, grade A eejit
Yes I call him Johnson. He gets away with too much as the “Bumbling Boris”

• Heart
Reactions: 12
There's a four letter word I call him and I'll always be immensely proud that I got to call him it when I passed him near City Hall one night when he became Mayor of London.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.