Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
But it's all fine, because he can be photographed eating fish and chips and "joke" about "making Britain batter". :mad::mad:

I know they say you deserve what you vote for... I didnt, although my vote in Tory True Blue constituency is completely worthless. But I feel the need to declare that I didnt vote for the bumbling fuckwit OR his cabinet of shysters.

ETA but it's all gonna be fiiiiine because Carrie says he's completely committed to LBGTQ rights... so that's ok then. No mention of keeping penis owners out of female spaces though.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Vile, horrible, disgusting man. Who voted for this bloviating sack of crap? I loathe him with every fibre of my being.

And wrt this quote:- 1995:- “ the children of single mothers are ill-raised, ignorant, aggressive and illegitimate" Well, he would know all about single mothers wouldn’t he, since he impregnates and abandons them so freely. Ugh, despicable human being.
I did 😮 at the part about men needing to “take control of their women”. I was thinking of suggesting it to my OH to see if he could give it a go.
I’m actually starting to believe that the people who elected him are more disgusting than he is. Surely voting for a useless piece of shit is worse than being one.

Dominic ‘I’m not a feminist’ Raab was on the BBC this morning, proving yet again what an intellectual giant he isn’t “ misogyny is absolutely wrong, whether it’s a man against a woman or a woman against a man”.

I mean, where do you even start with these fuckwits? I suppose it does take some chutzpah to even attempt to mansplain misogyny, but fuck me sideways he takes the biscuit 😡

• Wow

Amelia99

VIP Member
Well one way for him to save money would be to invest in some condoms. Kids are expensive!

The comment about having sex with him being like having a sack of custard on top of you reminded me of the great description given by an angry ex mistress of the revolting and obese Tory MP Sir Nicholas Soames.

She said having sex with Soames was like having a large wardrobe fall on top of you with the key sticking out.

• Haha

MadameOvary

Chatty Member
Also no mention of how their old school / Oxford chums and their dodgy PPE / Covid test companies have been stuffed like Christmas turkeys with taxpayers' cash :mad:

• Angry

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
There seems to be a lot of chat on tv etc about "he deserves a holiday after all he's been through".... FFFFFFFS! Laziest most objectionable PM we've ever had. Even if you didnt like Thatcher, she never shirked what she saw as her responsibilities. This bumbling buffoon though...

• Heart

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
According to the DM 20 (yes TWENTY) cabinet ministers have come out to support him.

What was it Angela Rayner called them again? Scum? Well she's been proven right.

• Angry
Reactions: 16

abccc_

Chatty Member
So apparently they had both Carrie’s mum (‘support bubble’) AND Carrie’s friend (‘childcare bubble’) with them on Xmas day. Despite your two bubbles not being allowed to mix, and absolutely they did not need childcare whilst at home on Xmas day.

BUT… “we’re all in this together”, right? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry

lalalanded

VIP Member
Mummy taught her well then ;)

————————————
Tory sleaze! Never!!
It's high time the Lords were abolished. We need an elected chamber. £300 in expenses a day if you grease BoJo's palm. Every day it just gets more depressing.

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I wonder if she realizes she’ll never change him? No matter how many kids she pops out.
I think she might be banking on the idea that pretty soon he’ll be too knackered to play around. Either that or she’s popped out two kids in record time to secure a huge wedge in the upcoming divorce settlement and doesn’t plan on changing him or sticking around.

• Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Prince Andrews the perfect distraction ;)
You might be onto something with that theory. When people show you who they are believe them. Boris has never hidden who he is. He’s a selfish, lazy psychopath who doesn’t give a shit and has always done as he likes. Why are people surprised by this? The only real question is why has this been leaked now, nearly two years later?

MadameOvary

Chatty Member
Place your bets - how long after he's kicked out will it be before Carrie buggers off with a more powerful man (taking the hairy children with her).

• Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
@Pinchme no, I don’t like him and anyone other than him would have been preferable.

As for who has worked harder than him during covid, maybe all the key workers? The staff on the NHS frontline in ICU wards perhaps? I’d have thought that was a no brainier?🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Ask any decent psychiatrist: A psychopath will almost always end up with another psychopath, ie: Carrie. Then we have Meghan and Harry. It's scary these fucking nuts have so much power and influence.
That is a ridiculous comparison. I can just about understand people not being keen on Meghan and Harry, but as far as I know they are not responsible for the death of 150,000 people.

• Heart

PeteM

VIP Member
Millions of people are fully vaccinated and hardly anyone has passed away because of the Indian variant. It's the job of the government not us to protect the NHS by closing the borders and investing in it. We cannot keep locking down forever.
It's the job of the government AND us.

We have a government who don't give a toss - who could have acted last February when it was clear what was coming. But they didn't. No point looking for accountability from a bunch of privileged spivs.

And they don't give a feck about the NHS. They are dismantling it. The only thing that's changed is that in the last few months, they're actually listening to the likes of Whitty et al.

Again, if the hospitals end up with high numbers of Covid patients being intubated for example, there is no other option but to have another lockdown.

Of course it's far from ideal - but right now, it's a race of vaccines against variants. And sod's law dictates that there'll probably be a variant that's resistant to vaccines.

Reverend

VIP Member
I don't think I've disliked an elected politician more personally and politically than Johnson. Not only do I want to see him roundly defeated at a General Election (although I think he would scarper if he knew he was going lose against Starmer) I want to see people knowing what he is really like and him relegated to being the pub bore that people smile politely at when they spout off and try to avoid.

• Heart