Boris Johnson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Superficial but the marked difference between Biden and Johnson when Biden is old enough to be his father! He looks fit and well groomed and BJ....... well, he doesn't. At all.

And FLOTUS who is a PhD and continues to teach compared to Carrie who got sacked for fiddling her expenses and now redecorates while someone else pays for it.................
She must feel like Ivanka Trump did at the last summit :D

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think Boris will not be Pm at the end of the year - just a sense that his party rivials will get him out soon so they can piggybank on the vaccine boost.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think Carrie looks a bit pregnant in this picture? Maybe the rushed wedding was because there's another baby on the way.
Screenshot_20210612-100823.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Does anyone else think Carrie looks a bit pregnant in this picture? Maybe the rushed wedding was because there's another baby on the way.View attachment 613977
No idea whether Princess Horseface is pregnant or not, but judging by Prime Minister Bellend’s history he’s not exactly averse to impregnating women he isn’t married to.

Reactions: 6
My God, how does someone so out of shape, ugly, unkempt, amoral and untruthful manage to sire 7/8???? children? What’s wrong with these women? We should study them!

PS:- I like the Vampire’s wife brand but this dress did not hit the right note. Also renting wedding and G7 attire whilst refurbing #10 with stratospherically expensive wallpaper also hits the wrong note.

Reactions: 17
My God, how does someone so out of shape, ugly, unkempt, amoral and untruthful manage to sire 7/8???? children? What’s wrong with these women? We should study them!

PS:- I like the Vampire’s wife brand but this dress did not hit the right note. Also renting wedding and G7 attire whilst refurbing #10 with stratospherically expensive wallpaper also hits the wrong note.
The circles that Johnson and these women move in are very small. All of Johnson's 'conquests' are usually ex-oxbridge, journalism/PR etc. They don't know any other way.

Reactions: 6
Do they have to get new ones or just hand over the jackets when there's a cabinet reshuffle?

Virgin isn't particularly apt given that they're all shagging their way around Westminster, Whitehall and the NHS.
Probably just hand them over and try and get a minister of the same build so they fit 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I love Vampire's Wife so pretty gutted to see Marie Antoinette in it if I'm honest.

The photos of BJ at the G7 were just utterly humiliating for the UK. Bloated, fat, unkept oddball in an ill fitting suit with absolutely no sense of occasion. It is just rude to show up on the international stage looking like that.

Reactions: 7
I love Vampire's Wife so pretty gutted to see Marie Antoinette in it if I'm honest.

The photos of BJ at the G7 were just utterly humiliating for the UK. Bloated, fat, unkept oddball in an ill fitting suit with absolutely no sense of occasion. It is just rude to show up on the international stage looking like that.

The sight of him launching himself into the sea like a whale in Hawaiian shorts, moobs akimbo and beer gut flapping was beyond humiliating. Being an international embarrassment is bad enough, but how on earth one woman let him hump her, let alone several is utterly baffling.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
And Carrie swanning around at every photo op like the Queen when she’s been Boris’s wife for 5 minutes… it is so embarrassing.

Reactions: 11
And Carrie swanning around at every photo op like the Queen when she’s been Boris’s wife for 5 minutes… it is so embarrassing.
Using the baby as a prop throughout as well - I found that particularly distasteful. Again, I really do feel bad for his other children.

Reactions: 10
Using the baby as a prop throughout as well - I found that particularly distasteful. Again, I really do feel bad for his other children.
They won;t have anything to do with him. His wedding where he was happy to have them all bastardized has probably sealed it forever.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I wonder if the other G7 spouses make fun of her? 😂
Well, let’s put it this way.
Dr Jill Biden has a bachelor’s degree, a doctoral degree and two master’s degrees. She works as a professor of English.
Princess Carrie was sacked from her job for being useless and dodgy expenses claims, shagged someone else’s husband and now works choosing wallpaper and spending other people’s money.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well, let’s put it this way.
Dr Jill Biden has a bachelor’s degree, a doctoral degree and two master’s degrees. She works as a professor of English.
Princess Carrie was sacked from her job for being useless and dodgy expenses claims, shagged someone else’s husband and now works choosing wallpaper and spending other people’s money.
No, no no. You must also remember that she works as the 'Head of Communications' for Damian Aspinall's animal charity.

On a completely seperate note, the aforementioned charity is being invesestigated by the Charity Commission for an alleged ' possible misuse of charitable resources '.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
No, no no. You must also remember that she works as the 'Head of Communications' for Damian Aspinall's animal charity.

On a completely seperate note, the aforementioned charity is being invesestigated by the Charity Commission for an alleged ' possible misuse of charitable resources '.
That charity is such a scam. They have no business working in conservation. The way they interact with animals like they're giant teddy bears is appalling. How they got away with one of their animals mauling Annabel Goldsmith's son is beyond me. Damian Aspinall treats gorillas like 'babies' which no reputable animal conservationist ever would.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.