Boris Johnson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well to the surprise of absolutely noone including us Irish, Biden has shot down Boris in flames as a result of Brexit and the good Friday agreement.

🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well to the surprise of absolutely noone including us Irish, Biden has shot down Boris in flames as a result of Brexit and the good Friday agreement.

🤪
They are still banging on the about Pacific trade deal they are putting into place, despite the fact that the New Zealand PM says if they break the NI protocol she will veto their attempts to join.

I have never disliked a Prime Minister more than Johnson. He just gets me angry for his incompetence, and general lack of care for anyone he believes is beneath him.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They are still banging on the about Pacific trade deal they are putting into place, despite the fact that the New Zealand PM says if they break the NI protocol she will veto their attempts to join.

I have never disliked a Prime Minister more than Johnson. He just gets me angry for his incompetence, and general lack of care for anyone he believes is beneath him.
They're still living in Cloud Cuckoo Land of Empire, thinking that The Colonies will be delighted to have The Motherland back, when in reality they want nothing more to do with the UK.

• Heart
They're still living in Cloud Cuckoo Land of Empire, thinking that The Colonies will be delighted to have The Motherland back, when in reality they want nothing more to do with the UK.
Can you blame them? A bunch of idiots have turned this country into a tinpot racist shithole.

The guy is utter embarrassment to our country.

The fact that no one laughs should be a clue to the fact he's thought of outside Britain as an utter cockwomble.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

The fact that no one laughs should be a clue to the fact he's thought of outside Britain as an utter cockwomble.
Is this about that cringey Kermit the Frog/not easy being green thing? Man is such an utter embarassment.

Reactions: 3

Least he brushed his hair. You can’t rock up at the UN looking like a disheveled woman.

Reactions: 1
Least he brushed his hair. You can’t rock up at the UN looking like a disheveled woman.
And yet he still managed it. He looks like he spent the night on a park bench.
As if the utter nonsense that comes out of his mouth wasn’t bad enough, he has to turn up looking like a fatberg in a crumpled suit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haven't posted on this page before so apologies if this has been posted before. I thought it was funny.

20210924_181152.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You should be ashamed of yourself for posting that. Cabbage Patch dolls don't deserve to be compared to that useless fucker.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Johnson has sent retired lorry drivers a letter asking them to come back (forgetting that many of them are no longer allowed to drive due to poor health) and help save xmas.

I imagine it will go into the same place where the letter from ex did when she wanted me back.

Straight into the circular filing cabinet......

• Haha
Is Johnson actually DOING anything? Anything useful I mean, I assume he's still doing what Carrie says and nipping out to see the violinist if he can escape.

Reactions: 6
Is Johnson actually DOING anything? Anything useful I mean, I assume he's still doing what Carrie says and nipping out to see the violinist if he can escape.
Probably sitting necking the brandy or whatever as usual.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.