Blossomingbirds #2 affiliate links & flogging tat, she's nothing but a copy cat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How tit would you feel looking at that as a 9 day post partum woman and her with her thin body. Shes not a girls girl she enjoys making people feel like turd

Reactions: 6
I read here on a previous post that she has a personal trainer - not that she ever reveals that!

First time poster! Hi everyone! I can’t get over how this girl uses her family for cash like this! And also she has 3 kids when the frig does she have time to do all this? And plzzzzzz stop with the half naked pics- your kids will not thank you for it in future. Obviously has to be CK pants doesn’t it? 🙄🙄🙄
But shes just like us all....juggling it all....

Pretty sure I havent worn matching underwear in about 10 years never mind Calvin's! So relateable!

Reactions: 4
I read here on a previous post that she has a personal trainer - not that she ever reveals that!
That was me. I will have to find out more details! its annoying as she acts like her figure comes naturally which to an extent it probably does with her tall frame, though there are different comments she makes that show she cares very much about her body and it isn’t as effortless as she would have everyone believe.

I agree that those posts served as nothing more as for people to tell her she looks so well and skinny. That is fair enough but if you break it down there is no off the cuff snap, it is so carefully thought out and quite sad actually. I can’t imagine the thought process that must go on of waking up in the morning and thinking I must strip to my underwear and make sure that that said underwear is exactly the same as previous pictures in order to get validation from strangers. Calvins are a bit dated and naff.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That was me. I will have to find out more details! its annoying as she acts like her figure comes naturally which to an extent it probably does with her tall frame, though there are different comments she makes that show she cares very much about her body and it isn’t as effortless as she would have everyone believe.

I agree that those posts served as nothing more as for people to tell her she looks so well and skinny. That is fair enough but if you break it down there is no off the cuff snap, it is so carefully thought out and quite sad actually. I can’t imagine the thought process that must go on of waking up in the morning and thinking I must strip to my underwear and make sure that that said underwear is exactly the same as previous pictures in order to get validation from strangers. Calvins are a bit dated and naff.

I find it a bit sad that she has done it twice in three months - desperate for content and validation from strangers

Reactions: 3
I
I'd probably have a bit more respect for her if she was open about that and it might make her content more relatable and engaging. At present it's just embarrassing!

I

I'd probably have a bit more respect for her if she was open about that and it might make her content more relatable and engaging. At present it's just embarrassing!
I find her really really cringe now. I think shes lost her appeal majorly. They all have.

I think litewoodlife knocked it on the head as she realised the time of the instablogger is now up.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just putting this here as the cheating, lying and deceit annoys me so much. Before she had even posted the giveaway she increased by over 1500 followers!!!!
So are you saying she bought the followers to look like the ad had worked?

I think litewoodlife knocked it on the head as she realised the time of the instablogger is now up.
She came across as a bit fragile and it was all too much for her. I think trying to make it a business is a bit ruthless and her heart wasn’t in it.

Reactions: 2
So are you saying she bought the followers to look like the ad had worked?

She came across as a bit fragile and it was all too much for her. I think trying to make it a business is a bit ruthless and her heart wasn’t in it.
I just think it looks really dodge. Tbf maybe there is a glitch on the analytics website but it says an increase of 1500 on the 23rd but the competition was posted on the 24th. The cynical side of me would say it would be a good time to add a lot of bought followers when it would coincide with a giveaway. So it can go under the radar and a major increase can be explained. I do think there will be a major increase with the giveaway but think she mighta given herself a helping hand. I maybe watch too many conspiracy theories but I do think there is something dodgy going on 😂😂

I just think it looks really dodge. Tbf maybe there is a glitch on the analytics website but it says an increase of 1500 on the 23rd but the competition was posted on the 24th. The cynical side of me would say it would be a good time to add a lot of bought followers when it would coincide with a giveaway. So it can go under the radar and a major increase can be explained. I do think there will be a major increase with the giveaway but think she mighta given herself a helping hand. I maybe watch too many conspiracy theories but I do think there is something dodgy going on 😂😂
Sometimes analytics doesn’t align perfectly with timings based on the location of the analytics provider. So for instance competiton posted in UK on 24th but if analytics host is based in LA for example, their end of day would be 7 hours behind so could attribute gained followers from the 24th into the 23rd for instance.

Ive no idea about this platform though - but I work in data and analytics and can often happen in reporting.

The Readly magazine subscription app now being promoted by lots of accounts is the one which really irks me. The public library service (in NI anyway) offers exactly the same thing and more - a huge range of books, mags and newspapers - all for free but these accounts would rather get you to hand over ££ to line their pockets. Anna and co really are shameless :mad:

Reactions: 5
The latest ad is shocking. Unless it's my fone but her mouth didn't seem to match up with the words. As if the timings were off. Plus where on earth does she get these products from. A dog camera? A magazine subscription? No harm but I'm in my 30s as are my circle of friends and not one of us would use either.

Reactions: 1
If I see a Readly ad one more time today, I’m going to chuck my phone out the window. Everyone has them up

• Heart
The latest ad is shocking. Unless it's my fone but her mouth didn't seem to match up with the words. As if the timings were off. Plus where on earth does she get these products from. A dog camera? A magazine subscription? No harm but I'm in my 30s as are my circle of friends and not one of us would use either.
Years ago Anna and I think all that’s pretty / Laura-Ann actually promoted the library service one in a paid for campaign!

• Wow
I
Years ago Anna and I think all that’s pretty / Laura-Ann actually promoted the library service one in a paid for campaign!
I was just about to say the same thing! They all mentioned the library one around the same time. Probably an advert too 🙄

If I see a Readly ad one more time today, I’m going to chuck my phone out the window. Everyone has them up
Even if they spread these ads out over a week but when they all go up on the same day surely these companies must know it just looks awful and puts people off.

Reactions: 1
No thanks Anna! I really didn’t need to hear your baby’s sucking noises as you breastfeed! Seriously the first woman in the world to have a baby 🤢

• Sick
She had serious self esteem issues, who in their right mind would want to listen to that apart from some pervert. Anna do you not care who is watching you and your little girls ??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.