Blossomingbirds #2 affiliate links & flogging tat, she's nothing but a copy cat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soooo....whos going to mention the latest post *facepalm*
Oh dear god. I know content is lacking, but to get your daughters all changed, your husband changed and to put your wedding dress on?! 🤦

So embarrassed for them all! Anything for attention.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I am, as I have been many times before, affronted for her. Colin is becoming more and more of a prat for agreeing to these things. Two desperados

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Head to Colin’s Instagram for a glimpse at Anna’s style pre copying other instagrammers

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Head to Colin’s Instagram for a glimpse at Anna’s style pre copying other instagrammers
OMG, though not surprised. Would definitely have thought she was a River Island girl with miss sixty jeans 😂

The wedding dress picture. What goes through these influencers heads? 😂

OMG, though not surprised. Would definitely have thought she was a River Island girl with miss sixty jeans 😂

The wedding dress picture. What goes through these influencers heads? 😂
She probably is waiting for comments about how she can fit into her wedding dress after three babies 🎣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Seriously how desperate is this and commenting all over each other’s accounts when they are probably sitting next to one another, it actually beggars belief !!

S C U N D E R E D for her ( the Belfast scundered, btw)!

and the Perfectly measured out 2 metre distance between herself and her mum 🙄Dead on love 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anna has lost all sense of reality. The two of them are so desperate for content. I really used to enjoy her page 2-3 years ago. She is really running out ideas. I also can’t her business lasting and she’ll have to find a normal job again. They are clearly living way beyond their means. The amount of money they are spending on their garden seems a lot. I personally would have to save for 2-3 years to do something like that. Do non-instagrammers spend so much money on household furniture/decor or gardening? It seems so excessive to me. They really do have such a lovely home and beautiful children. I just couldn’t parade my kids all over the gram just to have these nice things in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Anna has lost all sense of reality. The two of them are so desperate for content. I really used to enjoy her page 2-3 years ago. She is really running out ideas. I also can’t her business lasting and she’ll have to find a normal job again. They are clearly living way beyond their means. The amount of money they are spending on their garden seems a lot. I personally would have to save for 2-3 years to do something like that. Do non-instagrammers spend so much money on household furniture/decor or gardening? It seems so excessive to me. They really do have such a lovely home and beautiful children. I just couldn’t parade my kids all over the gram just to have these nice things in life.
All those material things are just not worth selling your poor children for. Everything has been so excessive for the past couple of years that it looks grimy, tacky and showy. I’d personally be embarrassed showing followers yet another thing I’m buying or spending on. Instead of spending thousands on a garden it might have been wiser saving at this time especially when your husband is working in an area that is so uncertain because of the virus. It is crazy how they’re getting on.

Reactions: 3
What does her husband do?

I do like her bridal headdress though its a bit like a beekeeper but different!

All those material things are just not worth selling your poor children for. Everything has been so excessive for the past couple of years that it looks grimy, tacky and showy. I’d personally be embarrassed showing followers yet another thing I’m buying or spending on. Instead of spending thousands on a garden it might have been wiser saving at this time especially when your husband is working in an area that is so uncertain because of the virus. It is crazy how they’re getting on.
I was thinking the same thing with regards to maybe saving a little instead of constant spending. These things definitely aren’t worth selling their children for. I’d have a lot more respect if they didn’t show their girls faces constantly but that’s obviously how the money is made.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.