Blossomingbirds #2 affiliate links & flogging tat, she's nothing but a copy cat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she posting a sparkler picture on Bonfire Night when that’s not a “thing” in NI? Unless they celebrate it in Ballymena? Never in my life have I heard of anyone here doing anything on Nov 5th. I’m guessing a good few people on here are local so do let me know if I’m wrong.
It’s for the gram. She’ll never have celebrated it before. It’s not a thing here

Reactions: 2
It’s definitely not a thing. I’m in Belfast and haven’t heard a single firework tonight, where as there was plenty on Halloween (although less than usual).

I’m really underwhelmed with her bedroom - the colours are boring & dont get me started on the winter tree and pampas wreath?? I just don’t get it 🤷‍♀️

It’s definitely not a thing. I’m in Belfast and haven’t heard a single firework tonight, where as there was plenty on Halloween (although less than usual).
We are out near the airport and there was one lone firework last night, apart from that nothing.

Reactions: 1
Why is she posting a sparkler picture on Bonfire Night when that’s not a “thing” in NI? Unless they celebrate it in Ballymena? Never in my life have I heard of anyone here doing anything on Nov 5th. I’m guessing a good few people on here are local so do let me know if I’m wrong.
Probably because RVK Loves posted the same photo :rolleyes: As original as ever!! Definitely not a thing where she is, trying to appeal to a wider audience. So lucky she found them when she couldn't find them for Halloween!!

New thread suggestion: @ChristinaM used a great line ages ago, along the lines of "Instagram threw up all over my house" Perfect description 😂 😂 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She spends too much time on her phone to appreciate or live the most magical moments. What would be magical is if she stopped showing every single detail of her children on instagram for money.

I'm not sure what way new thread suggestions work.. do we just throw them out there?

Decorating more, panelling galore; making more money from her kids than ever before

Instagram cliche and RVK clone; out of touch blagger, never off her phone

Constant ads and a lazy louse; Instagram just threw up all over her house

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She spends too much time on her phone to appreciate or live the most magical moments. What would be magical is if she stopped showing every single detail of her children on instagram for money.

I'm not sure what way new thread suggestions work.. do we just throw them out there?

Decorating more, panelling galore; making more money from her kids than ever before

Instagram cliche and RVK clone; out of touch blagger, never off her phone

Constant ads and a lazy louse; Instagram just threw up all over her house
Fecking hilarious and so on point. I love all three suggestions. I agree about the room. She is about three years behind with the pampas fad and the tree looks as cheap as she reportedly got it for. Why do people go wild for her or should I say RVK’s interior style?

Reactions: 3
Remember when BB Used to be buddies with Littlewoodlife, Cara Suthers, Huntersandheels and a few other 'instahuns', flavour of the month seems to be ellespearls now...where are her non insta friends?

Remember when BB Used to be buddies with Littlewoodlife, Cara Suthers, Huntersandheels and a few other 'instahuns', flavour of the month seems to be ellespearls now...where are her non insta friends?
Yes. She's been very up ellespearls rear end at the minute.

Yes I seen that, I may have to backtrack on my thoughts on Elle, I know they are all insta huns but thought she would know better.
I know, I haven't minded her so far but...
Also, Anna seems to leech on to the flavour of the month to raise her own profile and then drops them.

Reactions: 3
I know, I haven't minded her so far but...
Also, Anna seems to leech on to the flavour of the month to raise her own profile and then drops them.
100%. Though i secretly hope LLW ditched anna when she realised what a faux friend she was. Def not pally any more it seems. LLW has real life friends, dont think anna does.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.