Blossomingbirds #2 affiliate links & flogging tat, she's nothing but a copy cat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"We haven't been out for a walk since the start of lockdown 12 weeks ago"

Exhibit A Screenshot_20200606_170937_com.instagram.android.jpg she specifically mentions long walks brightening their days.

Exhibit B Screenshot_20200606_170956_com.instagram.android.jpg "Ain't no walk like a lockdown walk"... 1 month ago today 🙄

Exhibit C Screenshot_20200606_171014_com.instagram.android.jpg She used #plentyofwalksandcuddles

She should start using #liar on all her posts! As many lies as there are ads, probably more 🤷

And that's me only scrolling back as far as last month. No doubt there would be more if I went to April and March too!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Exhibit AView attachment 147459 she specifically mentions long walks brightening their days.

Exhibit BView attachment 147460 "Ain't no walk like a lockdown walk"... 1 month ago today 🙄

Exhibit CView attachment 147462 She used #plentyofwalksandcuddles

She should start using #liar on all her posts! As many lies as there are ads, probably more 🤷

And that's me only scrolling back as far as last month. No doubt there would be more if I went to April and March too!
Literally exposing her own bullshit

Reactions: 1

Exhibit AView attachment 147459 she specifically mentions long walks brightening their days.

Exhibit BView attachment 147460 "Ain't no walk like a lockdown walk"... 1 month ago today 🙄

Exhibit CView attachment 147462 She used #plentyofwalksandcuddles

I thought the same but was Colin on these ones ? I wasn’t sure if

Someone took the photos 🤷
Colin or a tripod 🤷‍♀️ We’ll never know but my money is on Colin & she’s tripped up in her lies ... although she’s bound to use timer & tripod she’s got no shame when it comes to getting the shot for the gram

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I was on the last thread when it was 1st made and mainly lurk now, again like many others I found Anna more relatable few years ago when she worked full time and did the Insta gig on the side, I unfollowed once she announced the 3rd pregnancy and probably should have long before then, just peeped at her grid there and sad to see she has become the clichéd instahun complete with Insta hubby and the girls doing the sales.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If sshe has been out and about round these parts with a tripod, people will see her and laugh their asses off at her

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I was going to say they’d have needed a tripod for her “bridal anniversary “ shoot but sure her mum was there for aherm socially distanced birthday so she prob took it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She lies lies lies continually - she commented on another instagrammers post about using Pampers, claiming she never used them before (she worked for Tesco so probably used their own brand with discount to be extra cheap) but then recently advertised Pampers - I immediately emailed Pampers saying I was disgusted at such a big brand using such an obvious liar, she actually turns my guts🤮🤮🤮🤮

I know of a company who recently offered her a substantial amount of a free beauty supplies and she replied within an hour with a really poorly written email saying she was simply too busy to even consider this, as she has three kids, she couldn’t guarantee the content - and Laura Ad replied the same, imagine being so overwhelmed with free tit they can’t even accept it - what utter assholes!!🤣🤣🤣It’ll all die and death when they become unable to copy everyone on their instagram feeds

• Wow
I know of a company who recently offered her a substantial amount of a free beauty supplies and she replied within an hour with a really poorly written email saying she was simply too busy to even consider this, as she has three kids, she couldn’t guarantee the content - and Laura Ad replied the same, imagine being so overwhelmed with free tit they can’t even accept it - what utter assholes!!🤣🤣🤣It’ll all die and death when they become unable to copy everyone on their instagram feeds
Yet she has time to advertise shite like a dog camera that dispenses treats 🤣 never to be mentioned again

Anna’s grammar when writing and diction when chatting is absolutely awful. How the hell does she pass herself off as a media consultant, people must be desperate is all I can say

Reactions: 6
I know we knew it anyways but those last stories! I think we can be very sure she reads here with all the explaining she does, can’t imagine any of the followers pulled her up as they’re just as beige.

So was she essentially saying she’d meant that she had not been in a walk where you drove to the destination? Her grammar is typical NI working class seen / done / have went etc. Laura Anne slips up on it too!!

When I read the comments I had a feeling that's what's she meant as I've said before the only place they ever go is for walks, but I didn't know for sure as I have unfollowed. I just couldn't take any more of her selling those wee girls childhoods. The last few ads were just too much. They are basically performing monkeys at this stage.

I think they are really going to regret this in the future. Free clothes/coffee machines/furniture is really not worth selling your children for and the fact that a couple of higher profile instamums have been in a bit of hot water recently shows how easy the insta bubble can burst. People are finally waking up to the smoke and mirrors!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anna’s grammar when writing and diction when chatting is absolutely awful. How the hell does she pass herself off as a media consultant, people must be desperate is all I can say
Agreed. I've said before she needs to raise her game as her written and spoken content isn't of a high enough standard. Consultancy is very competitive and the social media field is already fairly saturated. Long term I'd be concerned as I think Covid has highlighted just how vacuous some accounts are. Using the kids so much is madness too 😕

What does her husband do?

I do like her bridal headdress though its a bit like a beekeeper but different!
Sorry I didn’t reply sooner. I just learned on here but think it’s a factory for aeroplane parts. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

Sorry I didn’t reply sooner. I just learned on here but think it’s a factory for aeroplane parts. Please correct me if I’m wrong.
And these factories have been on tenterhooks several times the past few years about closures and jobs losses.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.