Blossomingbirds #2 affiliate links & flogging tat, she's nothing but a copy cat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw her story about the m&s candle that you use as body oil. Was thinking that was crazy so did actually swipe up to see what the craic is.

Turns out you do use it as a body oil but instructions clearly state that you should blow out flame and leave for a minimum of two minutes before putting on skin. Or be like Anna and just buck it on whilst candle is still burning!
That says it all!!! So bleeping clueless

Reactions: 1
Just saw her story about the m&s candle that you use as body oil. Was thinking that was crazy so did actually swipe up to see what the craic is.

Turns out you do use it as a body oil but instructions clearly state that you should blow out flame and leave for a minimum of two minutes before putting on skin. Or be like Anna and just buck it on whilst candle is still burning!
While watching that I thought to myself that’s opening M&S to all sorts of trouble.

Tomorrow’s “content” in A&E 🙄

• Haha
Long time lurker on this thread but have been tipped over the edge to comment this morning by her bleeping ridiculous stories about a ‘lazy morning’ in perfect pink pjs, hair perfectly waved & a full face of make up. duck OFF WE KNOW YOU DON’T WAKE UP LIKE THAT!!!

*Edited to add perfect pink KINDLY GIFTED pjs 🙄🙄*

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Long time lurker on this thread but have been tipped over the edge to comment this morning by her bleeping ridiculous stories about a ‘lazy morning’ in perfect pink pjs, hair perfectly waved & a full face of make up. duck OFF WE KNOW YOU DON’T WAKE UP LIKE THAT!!!

This is exactly what the issue is with her. There isn't a mother of 3 young children alive who can pull that off in the real world.
Reality - dodgy Primark Pjs with baby sick on them, crazy morning hair and mascara eyes with a cold cup of Asdas own brand tea.
Anna fakery- affiliated free Pjs, perfect hair and makeup, house sitting perfect and a Nespresso coffee.
How about some honest posts Anna!?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This is exactly what the issue is with her. There isn't a mother of 3 young children alive who can pull that off in the real world.
Reality - dodgy Primark Pjs with baby sick on them, crazy morning hair and mascara eyes with a cold cup of Asdas own brand tea.
Anna fakery- affiliated free Pjs, perfect hair and makeup, house sitting perfect and a Nespresso coffee.
I could be accused of having nothing better to do!! But I emailed m&s about the lit candle being poured onto her leg.
it sums up Anna really. Anything for a few quid. Even the Baby walker that she said she wouldn’t recommend. What Anna, would a brightly colored blue yellow and red walker not fit the image. Never mind the fact it might stimulate your child’s imagination with all the colors. Nope not for Anna. Doesn't for the Image

Reactions: 4
You are not alone, remember you are normal, no lies and bullshit, it's ok to feel like that. She "portrays" the perfect image, all squeaky clean and beautiful but it's all fakery. There is nothing genuine about her left. It will get better, honest xx
❤❤❤

Why not just get showered and dressed? Why would you bother putting on a full face of makeup, it’s more than I’d put on on a night out, to sit in the house in your pyjamas! Ridiculous. Also that video last night, who would even think to record that?!!!

I’m 15months post partum and she makes me feel like tit. I don’t have family near by to babysit while I exercise or just help out.. I have had post partum depression. I have two young children. My husband works shifts and is away overnights at a time. I have pcos and losing weight isn’t easy. Exercise is hard to fit in. Seeing her standing there like that makes me feel even worse about myself
❤❤❤

The thing is, even when she tries to portray that “oh my gosh look what the kids did I’m totally relatable to you mums out there” image it’s completely fake and contrived. A specific example I can think of is when she was baking and apparently the kids made a mess, or she forgot to put the lid on the mixer (can’t remember the exact details) you could just tell that she imagined the scenario then went and made the mess on purpose to show how hilarious and relatable she is.

The fact is people see through it and know she’s faking it, I’d love to see her actually ‘winging it’ because I have absolutely no doubt that she is, but the reality of how her day to day actually goes wouldn’t fit in with her aesthetic. She doesn’t have a real bone in her body.

I honestly don’t believe a single thing she says on her stories or posts, if she says “I haven’t showered today haven’t got the energy” I don’t buy it and don’t know why she bothers lying about every single thing she puts out there on social media. I’m not alone in thinking that judging from this thread and also people I know who follow/used to follow.

Reactions: 6
I could be accused of having nothing better to do!! But I emailed m&s about the lit candle being poured onto her leg.
it sums up Anna really. Anything for a few quid. Even the Baby walker that she said she wouldn’t recommend. What Anna, would a brightly colored blue yellow and red walker not fit the image. Never mind the fact it might stimulate your child’s imagination with all the colors. Nope not for Anna. Doesn't for the Image
I also messaged her about the candle . No reply !

Reactions: 3
I’m 15months post partum and she makes me feel like tit. I don’t have family near by to babysit while I exercise or just help out.. I have had post partum depression. I have two young children. My husband works shifts and is away overnights at a time. I have pcos and losing weight isn’t easy. Exercise is hard to fit in. Seeing her standing there like that makes me feel even worse about myself
Please don’t feel bad about yourself you’re doing a great job and keep telling yourself that.
I remember the comments she posted about stay at home mums not showing an example to their children while they’re “sitting at home”. She went on about how you could get your children to work hard at school while you were happy sitting at home. I admit I questioned myself because I did work for a while but then I remembered that I’m showing my children what I believe is best for them. Not everyone has childcare on tap or at all in some cases. Whether working in home or out of home we are all doing what is best for our families at that time. Putting others down only made Anna drop in my opinion of her because how would she feel if the “SAHM” berated her for selling her kids lives for material things.

The husband must be a right drip? What man Could listen to her, She's such a dose!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does she ever get any hate or negativity? All the comments on her photos are either her husband or people licking her arse?
No concerns for her child’s privacy? Or the amount of ads?
She could well delete it or filter it out I guess. Just seems a bit suspicious when there is now a lot more focus on influencers etc.

Does she ever get any hate or negativity? All the comments on her photos are either her husband or people licking her arse?
No concerns for her child’s privacy? Or the amount of ads?
She could well delete it or filter it out I guess. Just seems a bit suspicious when there is now a lot more focus on influencers etc.
They do delete negative comments

Typical Anna showing a perfect picture of her kitchen while being relatable about how long it took her to clean it...

Reactions: 2
Typical Anna showing a perfect picture of her kitchen while being relatable about how long it took her to clean it...
Shes insufferable. The comments under are so cringe. "If its the friends
who you talk to every day you just need to tell them to bring biscuits and wine" . Which friends anna ?? Friends that call every day?? Nope you dont have these

Shes insufferable. The comments under are so cringe. "If its the friends
who you talk to every day you just need to tell them to bring biscuits and wine" . Which friends anna ?? Friends that call every day?? Nope you dont have these
The only friends i see her posting about are other instagrammers or PR consultants. Wheres her school, uni, work buddies? And she cant be like 'oh i dont post about them as i dont have their permission' when she doesnt have her daughters permission to post every detail of their lives!

Reactions: 3
Poor Anna. Anything for a ‘like’. she’s so desperate she’s gone over to her business page, Aconnects, and liked the post!!
🤦‍♀️

• Haha
How does she buy soooooo much yet always buys the same thing? She dresses like she’s a Christian woman in her late 40s who likes to go for a power walk in the evenings. Also Veeejahh, another brand name butchered!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How does she buy soooooo much yet always buys the same thing? She dresses like she’s a Christian woman in her late 40s who likes to go for a power walk in the evenings. Also Veeejahh, another brand name butchered!!!
Also she gets on like it’s bloody roasting here! She lives in ballymena it’s not friggin Spain love!

Reactions: 2
I unfollowed a while back so don't know what she's up to (well I could probably guess!) but this is something I said before. It always seems to be roasting based on what she wears. She must be freezing her arse of most days!!

I am absolutely fuming, have just seen that they have been “invited” to stay at The Killyhevlin Resort in a few weeks. There are tonnes of families who are so in need of a few days away after what they have been through in the last few months - single parents, those who have been caring for people with disabilities... The cost of these freebies have to be covered by someone - namely the paying customers, families who have scrimped and saved for a short break yet these freeloaders just have to turn up and look pretty. This makes me so cross, if anyone from The Killyhevlin is reading this it is poor optics and lazy marketing. I avoid hotels that offer freebies to bloggers. Or even better Blossomingbirds, if you are reading this which I suspect you do why don’t you refuse it and run a draw for someone who deserves it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.