Blossomingbirds #2 affiliate links & flogging tat, she's nothing but a copy cat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does her husband do?
Anna once said he was an aerospace engineer. His LinkedIn profile says he's a CNC machinist for an aerospace manufacturer, a perfectly acceptable, highly skilled job but far,far away from an aerospace engineer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Anna once said he was an aerospace engineer. His LinkedIn profile says he's a CNC machinist for an aerospace manufacturer, a perfectly acceptable, highly skilled job but far,far away from an aerospace engineer.
Lying... Again 🙄

She's said he's an aerospace engineer so many times! I vaguely remember her in one of the interior magazines a while back. They were still in their old house. She said it in that interview too I think.

As you say, his job is a highly skilled job. If I were him I'd be raging my own wife didn't think I was good enough. So much so that she had to lie to make me sound better.

Reactions: 2
Lying... Again 🙄

She's said he's an aerospace engineer so many times! I vaguely remember her in one of the interior magazines a while back. They were still in their old house. She said it in that interview too I think.

As you say, his job is a highly skilled job. If I were him I'd be raging my own wife didn't think I was good enough. So much so that she had to lie to make me sound better.
I’m sure he’s delighted that she has to lie about his job, what an healthy relationship 🙄

Have you guys checked out an Instagram account called influencerpaygap
I’d say our Blandanna is doing alright for herself considering everything she does is an Ad 👀

Have you guys checked out an Instagram account called influencerpaygap
I’d say our Blandanna is doing alright for herself considering everything she does is an Ad 👀
I’d say they all are, but nothing is worth pimping out your kids childhood, and stripping them of their privacy for

Reactions: 6
Yeah her content isn’t useful or of any value. It is basically selling her children or showing off the latest thing that her followers have ‘bought’ her.

Reactions: 1
There's no denying influencers earn a good amount of money. But no amount of money is worth sharing every aspect of your childrens' lives. Selling every memory, every special moment.

Those poor kids have had their childhood robbed. Being forced to dress up like kids from the olden days, being forced to smile sweetly to advertise whatever the latest product is. All so their mum doesn't have to get a real job and work in the real world 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’d say they all are, but nothing is worth pimping out your kids childhood, and stripping them of their privacy for
Oh absolutely, shows she cares more about the money than the kids privacy! I think it was posted before that she dismisses freebies unless there is money involved.

Looks like Colin and Anna might need to up their advertising and selling platform if Colin is one of those losing their job at bombardier.

That’s not so bad. I thought we might have ended up with him having to sell his daughters even more to make a living.
Unfortunately I don’t think any of that industry is particularly safe/stable right now with the way things are going. But rather than save for a rainy day, these two act like, if tit did hit the fan, they’d just ramp up the ads and get their children to perform a bit more

My god the captions and hashtags are so cringe, worse than ever. WTF is ‘pinch of thyme’ and why does it need to be in a caption 3 times - not anyway funny/clever first time.

My god the captions and hashtags are so cringe, worse than ever. WTF is ‘pinch of thyme’ and why does it need to be in a caption 3 times, not anyway funny/clever first time.
She probably has a notepad she writes out “hilarious witty captions” Her mind would always be working. Every second of everyday is a potential Instagram moment. Anything funny, cute that her children are doing, she Can’t just live in the moment and enjoy it. She has to record it for strangers to see

She probably has a notepad she writes out “hilarious witty captions” Her mind would always be working. Every second of everyday is a potential Instagram moment. Anything funny, cute that her children are doing, she Can’t just live in the moment and enjoy it. She has to record it for strangers to see
Exactly this!! You’ve hit the nail on the head

He is as bad as her monetising their children, every move they make sold to the highest bidder be it a jewellery brand or a dog camera. They should be ashamed of themselves

And her caption has subtly admitted that someone was up building the shed and doing the garden with Colin 😏

It wouldnt surprise me that she made Annie do that 'hilarious' drink spill just for the gram.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.