Blossomingbirds #2 affiliate links & flogging tat, she's nothing but a copy cat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh do you ever read the replies to the comments people write under her posts. Every thing is dreamy and wonderful and memory making. She is so false

• Sick
Reactions: 1
So if one hun is doing hello fresh theyre all doing it...on the same night!! How is this clever marketing?!!?!?!

That’s the issue with insta marketing. It’s so unsubtle - everyone does it at the same time so you scroll on by!!

Never in a million years would I even consider a hello fresh subscription purely because of how much it gets hammered on insta.

Reactions: 3
This is a genuine question i wonder how many black people hello fresh send their free boxes out to ? I want to see far more diversity in this instagram culture of freebies and such.

This is a genuine question i wonder how many black people hello fresh send their free boxes out to ? I want to see far more diversity in this instagram culture of freebies and such.
None that I follow, but I actually don’t follow many influencers at all, as I know it’s all so fake.

Then there were sweetie boxes all weekend did anyone see these ? ... !!
Who were they gifted from so I can avoid. I was working at weekend and missed it

I’m being a numbers bore but she’s went up almost 300 followers in a day, there is no way this woman is that interesting to attract so many followers. She must buy them. The irony isn’t missed on me that I’m obviously interested in a non interested way about all these influencers 😂😂

• Haha
I’m being a numbers bore but she’s went up almost 300 followers in a day, there is no way this woman is that interesting to attract so many followers. She must buy them. The irony isn’t missed on me that I’m obviously interested in a non interested way about all these influencers 😂😂
Yeah she buys them - they all do. She has gotten beyond boring. My old fashioned mother wouldn’t even find her life interesting

Reactions: 2
And now it's another shout out for the dog monitor which we're told is so useful for when you're out and about 🙄 Except Anna there's the small matter of a 3 month lockdown where no-one has been going anywhere so maybe not so useful after all right now 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The latest post #allotmentlove 🙄🙄🙄

No Anna, it’s not an allotment- it’s your back garden that’s a stones throw away from a petrol station 🙄 your desperation to kick it with the cool kids is reaching new levels now...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The latest post #allotmentlove 🙄🙄🙄

No Anna, it’s not an allotment- it’s your back garden that’s a stones throw away from a petrol station 🙄 your desperation to kick it with the cool kids is reaching new levels now...
Always trying to be someone she’s not. Single white Anna wanting RVKs allotment. I don’t know why she aspires to be like that racist twit anyways

Reactions: 4
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Her replies to her comments make me cringe so much

First time poster! Hi everyone! I can’t get over how this girl uses her family for cash like this! And also she has 3 kids when the frig does she have time to do all this? And plzzzzzz stop with the half naked pics- your kids will not thank you for it in future. Obviously has to be CK pants doesn’t it? 🙄🙄🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.