Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swipeup

VIP Member
Yay finally she gets her own thread! In the same way the instahuns themselves would say "I just wanted this one on my grid", I wanted to make sure this one is on this thread for all to see. There are no words.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

bobtodo

If she just calmed down she’d be very nearly bareable - but she’s so desperate, no-ones life is that oh gosh jolly holly sticks. Apart from her main idol H&H obviously 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14

#kindlygifted

After many months of utter cringe worthy desperate posts for engagement she finally reaches her 10k and we don’t have to use other threads to ask “WTF is she doing”

• Haha
Reactions: 13

bobtodo

I think a lot of these Instagramers are just silly silly women. They get excited over things the rest of us roll our eyes at. Maybe I’m just old and bad tempered but it all seems so childish and teenage to me. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Annoyed 2

Is it me or does anybody else think what is the point of inviting Instagrammers to try out restaurants for free? It will make me less likely to go the restaurant, not the other way round...It's not like her instagram account is about reviewing food or anything like that.

• Angry

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
Someone tell me they can also remember her wedding day when she took Instagram along with her! Literally storied the whole day, even had a chat to her followers in the back of the wedding car.
I think she actually has a serious problem

• Wow
  • Heart

Guiltypleasure

I just cringe at the desperation from these people and the stories they post with ‘let’s get this lady to 10k she works so hard’
Yeah I forget how hard they work, posting staged photos and engaging with bigger accounts all day long must be exhausting.
maybe we should start clapping every week at peak posting hours to show them how much we appreciate their hard work and dedication to the gram

• Haha

Homebird44

VIP Member
I don't follow but just had a look. How many ads? Total cringe. Older lady with terrible split ends in her undies, not influenced me to buy anything other than eyewash.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
I remember when she used to be a very small account and wouldn’t stop buying new outfits from Boden, constantly tagging them to get noticed until eventually the gifted clothes started rolling in. I also remember when her poor daughter was diagnosed with anorexia - Nikki was straight on to stories to tell everyone all about it but the next minute tagging outfit pictures and begging Boden to notice her.
She must have some seriously deep routed insecurities to crave so much validation.
As for the swimsuit in the street, I’d get it if she was in a shoot for Vogue but that just took doing it for the gram to the extreme.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Oh my god. The latest post… she’s wearing a headscarf and looks completely fucking ridiculous. She knows she does because she’s nervously checking around her…😂😂😂 Stop it you silly woman, it’s embarrassing!!!
I cannot cope with this! I nearly broke my toes they curled so much. A grown woman in a 70s style headscarf, checking herself in a window and then waving to an imaginary person, prancing down a street whilst filming herself. Imagine actually living in one of those houses, looking out your window and seeing that absolute knob waving to thin air. Surely to god her kids must cringe and her husband needs to have a word?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Clare

VIP Member
What the hell do they all look like in that Burghley photo!!!! That’s made me laugh so much, the bunch of loons! All faux fedoras and country non chic 😂😂😂 Rutlandgirlfashionstyle I wish there was a thread for her, she really thinks she’s something (she’s really not). Pretentious, fake, image obsessed, vain and shallow, how can’t they see how ridiculous they are!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Blondie123

Don't follow but had to have a look after the comments on the H&H thread. Fuck me I thought she was going to cry when she was talking about reaching 10k. Like is it that big of a deal? She LOVEESS the app so much? Bloody hell get a life woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Cutthebull

VIP Member
I just took a look at her stories. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen such rubbish. Who posts a video of themselves prancing around to “isn’t she lovely” by Stevie Wonder?! I mean, seriously? Who cares that she’s going home to have a cup of coffee and then open some wine while she cooks dinner, seriously who cares?! I just cannot get over those teeth, I cannot stop staring. (I’m quite new to this woman). I’m no fan of cosmetic dentistry as it can look so bad but seriously anything would be better than those. Maybe a dentist would like to #kindlygift her some treatment?!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Starshining

VIP Member
7B3906D6-7A64-4744-A9C2-6BE4EFF77B6C.jpeg

and so it begins..

little hint Niki, you need to write #aff link
Also
The money you gain from fleecing the ‘ol sheep, well can I suggest a dictionary?
You’re welecome! It will be so versitile

• Haha
  • Heart

Cutthebull

VIP Member
I watched her stories this afternoon.
I’m honestly astounded at the complete drivel that she spouts. Who the hell does she think is interested in what time her husband came home? I just cannot believe that a grown woman sits and talks to complete strangers about such utter nonsense.

• Haha

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Woman - put your front bottom away 😳 Honestly there’s no need to prance Around in an very tight bather.

There are other silly women congratulating this silly woman for hitting 10k ... like she’s actually achieved something.

• Haha