Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trickywoo

VIP Member
I'm just ENRAGED !!! people are struggling to buy their kids gifts this Christmas and she's been given a 'Bobbin' bicycle. She's f****** prancing around in a Mrs Christmas swing coat like a total twat ! Give me bloody strength ! It's just WRONG WRONG WRONG

• Angry
Reactions: 8

Meringue22

VIP Member
So, it's jump on the 'Band wagon' time and she's prepping us for incoming Menapause/HRT talk - it's getting boring as GSDIH'S was flogging stuff and doing Live 'One to ones' about it months ago.

Now I'm all for getting it talked about and 'out there' but not by these cretins who are just doing it for 'content' and the #ads #gifted malarkey.

Just go to the blooming GP ! End of
I won’t ever pay attention to anything any of the instahuns say. They make me sick the way they’ll use anything to make money

• Heart

FlowersintheRain

Chatty Member
Yay finally she gets her own thread! In the same way the instahuns themselves would say "I just wanted this one on my grid", I wanted to make sure this one is on this thread for all to see. There are no words.

Ugh, I can’t stand it when people who are a size 10 go on about how a swimsuit holds you in, there’s nothing to hold you twerp. Thanks for making the rest of us feel crap.

Glad that’s off my chest

• Heart

BoccadiLupo

Plus it is absolutely vile to accept free food from a business which has suffered during Covid so badly. Go to the restaurant, pay full price and advertise them. Don't beg free food. How sad and in really poor taste.

Clare

VIP Member
What’s wrong with this woman for her to keep getting dressed in front of a camera for strangers. Why does she think we want to see her in her knickers?? Get a grip! What an airhead

• Haha

ginnyw

VIP Member
Why are her and the friend in matching shoes, brown cropped jackets and trench coats? I’d be mortified if I showed up dressed the same as my mate & they’ve clearly planned it. How cringe!
Yes, oddly you don't see many French women walking around in that get-up, neither do they all hang out at cafes in stripy tops and ballet pumps with bright red lipstick on.

• Haha

Meringue22

VIP Member
I cannot cope with this! I nearly broke my toes they curled so much. A grown woman in a 70s style headscarf, checking herself in a window and then waving to an imaginary person, prancing down a street whilst filming herself. Imagine actually living in one of those houses, looking out your window and seeing that absolute knob waving to thin air. Surely to god her kids must cringe and her husband needs to have a word?
The waving did it for me. Oh god. I can’t think about it too much. My inner cringe machine will malfunction

• Haha

Hashtagged

VIP Member
Nice to see Joules changing their ways and picking a deserving and diverse bunch of women to gift the experience to (Bloomimg Nikki et al).
Oh wait. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7

CBS1

I just find it so odd that she strolls out of her house with a tripod to do these weird little videos of herself just swishing about a bit. You can tell from her face that people are looking at her. And then there's the video of trying to be all sexy putting her boots on. She's really not very good at this, its just a bit cringe

• Haha

Trickywoo

VIP Member
I remember that post well - it really winded me up as as that stage the UK was already in lockdown round 1 and I found it in bad taste as we were only supposed to leave our homes for exercise or essential reasons.
So true......she has never ever once since this nightmare started acknowledged any Lockdown issue. She another selfish al about me me me bitch. 😡

Meringue22

VIP Member
OMFG who is she laughing at when she’s in the garden 2 days ago? No one that’s who. That made me CRINGE!

• Haha

Trickywoo

VIP Member
I really like her still life styling. And i can see how her photography draws in the ADs and sponsors, she gets so much better collabs from great brands like Hobbs, Mint Velvet etc. She's so much better than that Lauren McDermoid grammer, who dresses like she 50. Whereas Niki IS 50 and dresses like she's in her 30s. Some of it hit and some of it miss.
Fantasie lingerie need to seriously reasses which SM slebs they collab with because every AD/collab ive seen on insta have just not hit the mark at all. And have been awful.

If Niki is going to be showing nice lingerie for a confident 50yr old. Then OWN it! Look at Amanda Lamb and her recent underwear epiphanies! Dont hide in a white shirt, all foetal on the sofa, honestly, pose and show use everything (tastefully 😁) own it. And dont look to Lauren McDermoid for inspiration, she's as fake as you get.
Anyone can 'Own it' if they get sent freebies, #ad #paid collaboration #freebieetcetcetc shall I go on ? No wonder she always has a smug smile on her 'aren't I beautiful' Not ! face. Same with the boring Flatlays - most of the stuff she uses has even gifted. Sorry don't agree.

Swaying to church bells, endlessly pulling her sleeves up then a fluff of her hair. What in the name of god is she doing? Don’t even start me on that shot of her staring into the distance clutching a coffee cup! This woman is ridiculous!!!!
It’s when she waves at people that aren’t there that gets me

• Haha

Clare

VIP Member
It seems Niki is an example of how people have mid life crises nowadays 😂 she’s lost herself up her own bottom!

• Haha

Cutthebull

VIP Member
You've just made me have to 'ave a butchers' at her 🤣 - like you say utter utter drivel ! Who F****** cares that it's sunny and raining. Give me strength. Wonder if those people who are struggling to pay bills abd put food on the table listen to her. I think not. Imagine being stuck in lift with her. Think I'd be pulling my eye balls out ! 😂
If you see two people in a room and one of them looks bored……she’s the other one.

• Haha

Clare

VIP Member
FML what a bore! Droning on and on, no one cares!! And if they do care, they need to get a life.

I’m sure she’s a nice enough lady but those close up insta stories are not enjoyable

Trickywoo

VIP Member
Desperate desperate desperate this one. Posts at 7am sharp each morning :ROFLMAO: What a way to live, everything for the gram.
Exactly! Desperation overdrive ! She's just so annoying. Must admit her worst post ever was the swimming costume with heels and straw basket in a bloody country lane. During the first Lockdown. 🙄😡

• Haha