Blooming_Niki #1 At last she reaches 10k so we can all cry “hey you are so cringe”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I see is her stomach and those awful teeth! And cringe upon cringe someone must’ve been there helping as the jacket fell into shot from above. My husband would divorce me than get involved in that!
Totally agree. Showed my husband the other day. He fell about laughing! 😂 That stomach with that stretched pleather is so not a good look. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ohhhh noooo she's got the Pleather out again today. Leggings. 🤢 Put it away !

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t bear to even look anymore, just hope she never crops up in my explore page with her baps out 😂😂😂
All I'll say is........she F****** loves herself ! Who does she think she is ? But the worse thing is thinks others do too. Put em away!

• Haha
Desperate desperate desperate this one. Posts at 7am sharp each morning :ROFLMAO: What a way to live, everything for the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really like her still life styling. And i can see how her photography draws in the ADs and sponsors, she gets so much better collabs from great brands like Hobbs, Mint Velvet etc. She's so much better than that Lauren McDermoid grammer, who dresses like she 50. Whereas Niki IS 50 and dresses like she's in her 30s. Some of it hit and some of it miss.
Fantasie lingerie need to seriously reasses which SM slebs they collab with because every AD/collab ive seen on insta have just not hit the mark at all. And have been awful.

If Niki is going to be showing nice lingerie for a confident 50yr old. Then OWN it! Look at Amanda Lamb and her recent underwear epiphanies! Dont hide in a white shirt, all foetal on the sofa, honestly, pose and show use everything (tastefully 😁) own it. And dont look to Lauren McDermoid for inspiration, she's as fake as you get.

• Heart
Desperate desperate desperate this one. Posts at 7am sharp each morning :ROFLMAO: What a way to live, everything for the gram.
Exactly! Desperation overdrive ! She's just so annoying. Must admit her worst post ever was the swimming costume with heels and straw basket in a bloody country lane. During the first Lockdown. 🙄😡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really like her still life styling. And i can see how her photography draws in the ADs and sponsors, she gets so much better collabs from great brands like Hobbs, Mint Velvet etc. She's so much better than that Lauren McDermoid grammer, who dresses like she 50. Whereas Niki IS 50 and dresses like she's in her 30s. Some of it hit and some of it miss.
Fantasie lingerie need to seriously reasses which SM slebs they collab with because every AD/collab ive seen on insta have just not hit the mark at all. And have been awful.

If Niki is going to be showing nice lingerie for a confident 50yr old. Then OWN it! Look at Amanda Lamb and her recent underwear epiphanies! Dont hide in a white shirt, all foetal on the sofa, honestly, pose and show use everything (tastefully 😁) own it. And dont look to Lauren McDermoid for inspiration, she's as fake as you get.
Anyone can 'Own it' if they get sent freebies, #ad #paid collaboration #freebieetcetcetc shall I go on ? No wonder she always has a smug smile on her 'aren't I beautiful' Not ! face. Same with the boring Flatlays - most of the stuff she uses has even gifted. Sorry don't agree.

That's a positive take on someone with narcissistic personality disorder

• Haha
Nice to see Joules changing their ways and picking a deserving and diverse bunch of women to gift the experience to (Bloomimg Nikki et al).
Oh wait. 🙄

• Haha
What the hell do they all look like in that Burghley photo!!!! That’s made me laugh so much, the bunch of loons! All faux fedoras and country non chic 😂😂😂 Rutlandgirlfashionstyle I wish there was a thread for her, she really thinks she’s something (she’s really not). Pretentious, fake, image obsessed, vain and shallow, how can’t they see how ridiculous they are!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the hell do they all look like in that Burghley photo!!!! That’s made me laugh so much, the bunch of loons! All faux fedoras and country non chic 😂😂😂 Rutlandgirlfashionstyle I wish there was a thread for her, she really thinks she’s something (she’s really not). Pretentious, fake, image obsessed, vain and shallow, how can’t they see how ridiculous they are!
I doff my Fedora to you (I don't have one !!🤣!)! Couldn't have put it better myself ! Total twats the lot of em. 🤣

• Haha
That's a positive take on someone with narcissistic personality disorder
She's definitely Narcissistic! Oh and boring. Anyone can produce lovely flatlays when they are showered with #gifted #ad #gotitforfree #imsofuckinggreat #ilovemyselfsomuch #arentiwonderful stuff!🤢

I’ve just discovered this woman, saw her mentioned in another thread. I mean, I can’t cope. What is she?! I’m really sorry but, those teeth!

• Haha
  • Heart
the worst thing is she really thinks she’s something special.
She gives me the ick big time.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry Niki, but the feet are just too much. At least sort out your nail polish before posting.

• Haha
Reactions: 4